3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaulTheApostle 21.10.22 02:25 pm

More and more mods I have to turn off. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

UPDATE
It all started with the fact that when I got inside Riften, the game suddenly crashed. I removed one, I was able to finally get into Riften without crashing, but after a few minutes of the game, the game crashed. mod, after a few minutes, everything repeats again. And I load an earlier save (in riften), everything is the same.

That's the essence of the problem. And it seems to me that more and more mods will have to be turned off until I have to disable all mods in Skyrim.
BOSS - doesn't show all conflicts
Mod Organizer - marks all files as "unmanaged" and I can't find conflicts.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHZ
8GB RAM
and 1 VRAM.
pastebin.com/t09XQqbC - papyrus.log
http://pastebin.com/r2Q6h1xU - crash dump
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulTheApostle 21.10.22

Flytrap
Clean yes works fine. The problem is that more and more mods are no longer compatible with my Skyrim.

It all started when I got inside Riften, the game suddenly crashed. I removed one, I was able to finally get into Riften without crashing, but after a few minutes of playing, the game crashed. I load the save. After a few seconds of a normal game, Skyrim freezes and crashes. , after a few minutes, everything repeats again. Moreover, I load an earlier save (in riften), everything is the same.

That's the essence of the problem. And it seems to me that more and more mods will have to be turned off until I have to turn off all mods in Skyrim.

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

here it was already advised to go through BOSS'om - it will show if there are conflicting mods.
Save game script cleaner - if there are scripts from disabled mods that crash the game when triggered.

P
PaulTheApostle 21.10.22

lookaway
BOSS - doesn't help
SGSC either.
LOOT - if that does not help.
I think to use Skyrim Mod Organizer, all mods are marked as Unmanaged. And I can't find conflicts with them.

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

Idain
I somehow could not figure out why the game crashes on startup. I had to cut off all the mods and turn them on one by one.

P
PaulTheApostle 21.10.22

lookaway
I do this, but
Read carefully! I'm sorry, but to understand the essence of my problem, be sure to read it.

It all started when I got inside Riften, the game suddenly crashed. the game has crashed.

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

Idain
problem.
try to make a save in the house, clean the save from garbage (through the script and save cleaners), reinstall skyrim and install all these mods again and start from this save.
this is the case if point operations do not help.

P
PaulTheApostle 21.10.22

I managed to find out that the crash was caused by Skyrim Radioctive! The worst thing is that it previously worked fine and in Riften it started crashing for some reason! Same thing with Immersive Patrols and Populated Lands. caused crashes! What could be the reason for this? It seems like I don’t have to conflict with anything.