3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Will there be cyborgs? (Mortal Kombat X)

Will there be Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Cyber ​​Subziro? Although I have my doubts about the latter. It seems like somewhere the topic was with the substitution of the character model in renaming one to the other.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.10.22

It won't, calm down. And about Cyber ​​Sub, read the comic, everything is described there.
Spoiler P.S. What kind of schoolchildren tupyn put minuses ?! Cut off your hands, you silly youngsters!

S
Solstice 21.10.22

There will be a predator

S
Smoke_Shooter 21.10.22

maybe just in the form of costumes.

L
LeSHiy_047 21.10.22

The game also says that Cyrax and the sector, as well as other cybernizations from the Lin Kuei, died. And cyber sub-zero became human because of the magic of quan chi.

S
Sha-R 21.10.22

Will not

A
AsStRaLL92 21.10.22

it’s a pity that they won’t, I really hoped that they would be added with the help of DLS at least

a
assassin-demon 21.10.22

So without your favorite characters it makes no sense to buy a game, and I won’t even download it from a torrent.

u
u3epJlu 21.10.22

Assassin_Aleksey
Well, everything would be fine, only death hardly stopped at least some characters in the series. Judge for yourself, there are only walking corpses around, all around are resurrections. Of course, I also doubt that these guys and some others will even return in the DLC, but what the hell is not joking.

L
LeSHiy_047 21.10.22

u3epJlu
Well, cyborgs are unlikely to be returned, because they have no soul.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.10.22

Assassin_Aleksey
Well, yes, there, in fact, only the body remained, and a couple of organs.
u3epJlu
Well, cyborgs certainly cannot be resurrected in any way, it's like trying to revive a stone with a heart massage and a defibrillator, the same effect.

a
assassin-demon 21.10.22

A cyborg can always be reactivated)), they don’t die, they fail, the cyber sub-zero was reactivated, although it’s easier to say they hacked it)), in fact, replace a couple of parts, run the “program” and forward to a new disassembly :D
PS I can only play Cyrax normally, he sometimes does such things))

u
u3epJlu 21.10.22

Guys, well, Sub-Zero was resurrected, and again made a man. It is fashionable not to look for logical arguments in this universe, if they want, they will resurrect.

T
TO THE DAYS 21.10.22

where's my predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
B1GJB 21.10.22

Well, what's the plot? There is no goro in the story. But as a fighter you can choose him. So one can only hope that they will be brought in the same way that the predator and Jason are going to be introduced. In general, I would be glad that they would introduce not only them, but also other characters. So let's say the whole list. And then in the plot there is, for example, the Night Wolf, but as a fighter he is not. And not only the night wolf. Very disappointing

L
LuckyTox 21.10.22

assassin-demon
why did you stick to the sub-zero? Quan chi tore him apart and re-created from the flesh. Read comics at your leisure...

a
assassin-demon 21.10.22

LuckyTox
Dude, I wrote that I doubt the latter, but it’s usually not far from there, and then I don’t think that the developers strongly “glue” the lore of games with the lore of comics, they have already killed and resurrected heroes several times, here the logic does not count , rather the scope of the imagination of the developers themselves: D

L
LuckyTox 21.10.22

assassin-demon
In the original story, everyone died like flies too

a
assassin-demon 21.10.22

LuckyTox
And yet we still saw a lot of them come this far :D

s
stalker1914 21.10.22

There will be a cyber tremor in brownfekale variation. Swipe boona's tweet

a
assassin-demon 21.10.22

By the way, in the plot, the chapter with a scorpion, sub-zero mentions sectors. He mentions abandoning the cyber initiative.