3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Supercar Lykan Hypersport (Project CARS)

I looked through all the cars, where is the promised Lykan Hypersport?
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniel Volkov_ 21.10.22

Here is the
spoiler

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

Daniil Volkov
I have the last Zauber...
help

P
POSTAL_VL 21.10.22

RAZIEL_ did you install the
patch?

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

POSTAL_VL
No, I thought the game will update itself, how to update?

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

And another question, why are there no mechanics at the pitstop?

D
Daniel Volkov_ 21.10.22

RAZIEL_
Steam automatically downloads updates

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

Daniil Volkov
I launch the game through Steam and nothing is updated, it just starts up and that's it. Fuck, there are simply no words, the pirates have everything, but the license still needs dancing with a tambourine ...

D
Daniel Volkov_ 21.10.22

RAZIEL_
Integrity of the cache
check

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

Daniil Volkov
I deleted everything, now I'm downloading it again. What about mechanics?

D
Daniel Volkov_ 21.10.22

RAZIEL_
In the next updates there will be full-fledged pits

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

Daniil
Volkov

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

After reinstalling the game, the car appeared.

U
Unguided 21.10.22

I don’t know, I have mechanics at the pit stop, it’s just that when you drive in, a sign appears, I click on the bottom item to close and they fix everything, refuel, change tires. Try...)

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

Unguided
you probably have a pirate))), they also fix mine, only invisible ones ... if I click on close, the car just drives by without even stopping.

U
Unguided 21.10.22

Here's how it happens for me:

Well, yes, there are no people, but why?

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

Unguided
There are mechanics in the cutscenes that are needed to create the atmosphere in the first place, even in the ancient GT4 they were.

T
TO THE DAYS 21.10.22

Daniil Volkov
in the settings you can disable auto-updates.

973_ALuKaRD_973 21.10.22

RAZIEL_
In some of the builds (in 884 it seems) there were mechanics, but unfinished. By the time the game was released, they did not have time to finish them, and once again they did not begin to transfer the game. The main thing is that there are no problems with physics, and the atmosphere will still be delivered to you.

R
RAZIEL_ 21.10.22

973_ALuKaRD_973
The road is a spoon for dinner, I mean that by the time it is delivered, I will already have time to play enough, I played quite a lot in the merged 833 build and didn’t notice much difference in physics and the mechanics were there, clumsy truth to horror, they decided not to disgrace themselves in the release .

r
real-remi 21.10.22

RAZIEL_
By the way, this is a car from fast and furious 7 :) If I'm not mistaken, then those who pre-ordered before received a couple of cars as a gift as compensation from waiting (this car is included in this list or not, I don't know, maybe that's why you don't if you say litsukha, I have all the cars) And the mechanics said they will be a little later in the pits