3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natali20121 21.10.22 02:25 pm

\"Broadway. History in faces and dances\"

I like to have fun, especially if there is a concert with the participation of Evgeny Petrosyan on TV. I know that his wife also plays in his theater, but I would never have thought that his daughter is related to television. She is the general producer of "Vi-Ko Production",
a professional art critic, author of major European exhibition projects, television films, educational TV programs on the topics of fine arts, ballet, and artistic culture. Victorina Petrosyants is a producer of series of documentary films "Broadway. History in Faces and Dances", "School in the New World".
Here on the first I would like to stop a little bit more in detail.

Just recently, the channel "Culture" showed a cycle dedicated to the appearance of the first entertainment shows on Broadway. About what they were, the first musicals. Each of the four episodes tells about the appearance of the first stars of Broadway musicals. About what traditions were laid down by the first examples of the musical genre and what the 1920s of Broadway are like. In general, you will definitely learn a lot if you watch this series.
0 Comments
Sort by: