3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The Witcher 3 will not give xp for killed monsters? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the latest most recent videos, there is no accrual of experience for monsters and so on. xp is only given for quests. Am I missing something, or was it really removed from the final version?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agaress 21.10.22

Yes, there was such a rumor, I don’t know how true,

F
Furyhunter 21.10.22

in one of the videos when they killed a ghost they gave experience xs maybe the quest was completed

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

sucks, goodbye gothic rpg, hello tes. As always, at the very last moment, they screwed something up ..

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

Furyhunter was given
it in the rest of the old videos, now they don’t give it, they decided not to fool their eggs with a balance, probably

V
Vladislav Igorevich 21.10.22

stasikusm
maybe at some high level they just stop giving you experience for enemies below your level
Remember, in the second witcher it was like this

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

Vladislav Igorevich
in the last video at gg level 1, in the inventory window, see

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

wassups
here are the bastards, but when and where did they say this? something i missed..

V
Vladislav Igorevich 21.10.22

stasikusm
I haven't seen the video, I'm just saying what I understood from the description

R
RicoChico 21.10.22

Lol .. Haven’t said anything yet, but you’re already boiling.

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

we boil because it’s not very logical when he cuts out evil spirits in piles for 100 hours, but the poor fellow doesn’t learn anything, but I’m sure when the “bring the frying pan” quest comes he will immediately receive 500xp

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

Well, crap, so crap, maybe they will get together and write a letter to everyone together, saying that instead of dancing around the graphon, let them do better with the most basic components of the RPG, xp for monsters just go there.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

if so, then it will be bad stupid there will
be no sense and interest in the explorer of the world and cut into mobs.

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

wassups
the fact is that such refusals deprive the game of such freedom, praised by the developers, well, let's say I don't want to communicate with anyone, I just want to run somewhere in the mountains and chop with monsters for an hour, but at the same time continue to download the Persian, so it won't work now. And at the expense of quests, bring it, give it or kill it - they will be 100%, just not in such a mediocre form as in the last trahnage. The point is that if the developers don’t understand such a simple truth, then they’ll screw up somewhere else .. but it’s a pity because they had a chance to make the best RPG of the 10th anniversary, it’s not good to cut such things ..

W
Wulfdor 21.10.22

stasikusm
This is on the one hand, but on the other hand, you don’t need to cut out all the mobs in the location for the sake of experience, you need to kill a couple of drowners on the beach near the village - went killed, got experience and gold, if not - then passed by and did not stop waste time. As noted above, so much more canonically, Geralt did not run through the forests in search of monsters, but ran through settlements in search of a contract for these monsters.

And at the expense of quests, bring it, give it or kill it - they will be 100%, just not in such a mediocre form as in the last trahnage There
are a lot of such quests in all RPGs, the main thing is to present them correctly and the player will not even pay attention to what he has already completed 30th quest "bring it, give it".

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

Wulfdor,
well, I enjoyed this cut in Gothic, I can’t even play smoke without the skyxp mod, I can’t play trahnage at level 19 when they stopped giving experience for mobs, the desire to run and explore something disappeared completely. Am I the only one....? I still hope that the developers will give some meaning to the battles, maybe it’s not in vain that they display damage information on the screen, maybe the skill increases in some way ..

S
Show Will Night 21.10.22

Wulfdor
Yes, no, by the way, stasikusm speaks the matter (in part ...), that's exactly what "went to kill, gained experience and gold" - won't it work out so that we will be forced to chase from quest to quest choosing between the most profitable ones, limiting ourselves in exploration ? I agree stupidly grinding is also bad, but I think we would have grabbed any task anyway (well, I personally, for example .. since the Witcher is an interesting game, the two previous parts proved it), but the experience for killing mobs could at least be left and done, for example insignificant, so that the fan doesn’t snort, getting at least aesthetic pleasure on the way to completing the quest: “Well, they say I unwound three ghouls, right now I’ll complete the quest and level up, and then I’ll go to that cave on a cliff, it’s painfully interesting”

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

Damian_Hromov
Can raise this topic and write a letter to them, because even in the video of a month ago they still gave xp, maybe the developers thought "well, who needs it" - so it turns out, well, it's longing when you killed a pack of wolves just to kill time..

W
Wlados3d 21.10.22

stasikusm
In all the videos that I've seen, Geralt is so pumped up that he kills everyone with one or two hits, while not taking any damage in principle. Perhaps for this reason, there is no accrual of experience for killings. And if not, then such a system will at least spur on the passage of additional content for people who usually score on it and stupidly fly through the plot.

s
stasikusm 21.10.22

Wlados3d
In the last video, Geralt has level 1. To spur on the account: if this additional content is well-made, the player will not need to spur it on, he himself will want it.

M
Manhunt1908 21.10.22

Hmm, it's kind of annoying, I'm a fan of swinging at the beginning of the game so that by the middle to be, let's say, "the hundredth half".