3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
catharsis 123 25.10.22 11:00 am

Trainer (The Valiant)

The people why no one can or does not want to file a trainer for this game, got stuck on mission 10 where you have to protect the sanctuaries, it’s just that there are always crowds of opponents, and I can’t do anything, you constantly fuck, and I can’t capture their camp in any way. and, most importantly, there is a trainer and codes for such shit as uncharted, but for this beautiful toy, everyone doesn’t give a fuck.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeJLHuk 25.10.22

I'm waiting for the trainer myself, but probably nada to wait for the game, not so long ago, the crooked wish

c
catharsis 123 25.10.22

MeJLHuk
damn it, well, uncharted 4 was also hacked not long ago and already has a bunch of everything on it and a trainer, etc.

s
sasha9858 25.10.22

resy via cheat energy breaks

M
MeJLHuk 25.10.22

sasha9858
can you throw off the power?

j
jax-baron 25.10.22

I’m also waiting for even tables, they say that they can’t hack, a crash or a black screen in the game can begin.

a
andreika mak 25.10.22

everything breaks through chitenj, I tried it for coins and skills, everything is fine. I’ll try again for experience

c
catharsis 123 29.10.22

reses and through artmoney break, but for immortality, oh, how it should be, the fact that many will get stuck on missions, in particular when you are asked to go through the same one and the same time 10 times

t
taike 29.10.22

catharsis 123
Hello, how many bytes do you put in the search? I tried the coins, it doesn’t work, they give 100 then to 0 and I can’t find anything. Thanks

a
andreika mak 29.10.22

taike
4, and I was looking for more than 100 coins

t
taike 29.10.22

andrey mak
in the company at the beginning does not manage to accumulate, it is necessary to spend or the mission does not go further.

a
andreika mak 29.10.22

taike
So at the beginning it’s generally easy to go through, break into skills when 2 is and coins are not needed, I take an archer and it’s normal

t
taike 29.10.22

andreika mak
I can't survive the "2-gap" mission, it seems that everything is already done, but even more attacks and defeat.

a
andreika mak 29.10.22

taike
What's the number?

t
taike 29.10.22

andreika mak

t
taike 29.10.22

passed at last

L
LIRW 29.10.22

taike
Yes, that's okay.... There, if you mess up all sorts of things... like immortality... money... firewood... skills and so on... The game will endlessly spawn enemies :D