3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frendzy 25.10.22 11:00 am

Diablo Clone Walk (Diablo 2)

10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 25.10.22

In pg, no one apparently needs it for nothing)

f
frendzy 25.10.22

Dobermn
yyy

j
jack7cat 25.10.22

Dobermn
Doberman, I think, in order to stir up interest in elephants, it is necessary to introduce buggy anikhs along with buggy sticks, so that with some small chance 20+ stats or 20+ cuts fall with a spread like on bugged sticks, and make such a stone, for example , 95 level to encourage users to swing under a worthy anih. 💪🏻
Here, it seems to me, there is a certain imbalance: to beat an ubernik, Smyther is enough for 3 kopecks, and an elephant with a company, if some especially evil one comes out with Convoy, Multishot or something else, then even a Fly can sweat a little hours with this, and since the admin bugged out, why not make such a feature with the anikhs.

n
ninada 25.10.22

What for? Active players already have all the Persians with Anihs, and someone else has Anihs for sale.

p
pirya 25.10.22

Dobermn
Have you already unbanned your acc to d2res?

m
maliken88 25.10.22

8 windows and where the hell did you get out!!! What does it mean to create it was necessary on some kind of IP?

j
jack7cat 29.10.22

ninada wrote:
Why
ninada, so everyone has a stick and they are still for sale, so I'm trying to find out why the admin stick bugged, but there is no anigilus. )
I think you can also do "so that it was" for fun. )

D
Doberman 29.10.22

pirya
Of course, I'm not a bum.

F
FludoTron 29.10.22

maliken88
Yes, there will be a higher chance on D2R ip addresses

a
aaaaaSHKA 29.10.22

maliken88 wrote:
8 windows and where the hell got out!!! What does it mean to create it was necessary on some kind of IP?
Nets need to catch him! Nets!