3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sega0 25.10.22 11:00 am

Saves not working after reinstall (SnowRunner)

Guys, downloaded the new version of the game. reinstalled. Saved in advance. But they don't start. The game is only with a fresh start from level 1.
It's kind of hard to go through again. Pirate game.
Tell me, who knows how to start the save from the previous version?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 25.10.22

sega0
Try changing the save file extension from .dat to .cfg or vice versa. https://forums.playground.ru/snowrunner/tech/problema_s_sohraneniyami-1003527/

s
sega0 25.10.22

Pavel Rally
Tried it, same thing. You'll have to start over again. 5 months down the drain .... sorry.

P
Pavel Rally 25.10.22

sega0
Try someone else's save. https://www.playground.ru/snowrunner/cheat/save

s
sega0 25.10.22

Pavel Rally
just tried it - same thing. does not see. Only new game.
Never had this problem with any of the games. And it's expensive on steam. toad presses.

M
Max TMN 25.10.22

Weird. I had version 17.3 from EGS (pirate from the torrent site). I downloaded from them a new version 19.1 like (Steam version). Specially made a backup of saves (just in case). I installed the new version in the same folder (without deleting the game), launched it and found that all the progress remained, and the saves themselves were overwritten for the new format

P
Pavel Rally 25.10.22

sega0
It seems to me that you are doing something wrong, after changing the version of the game, the save location changed, it was D:My DocumentsMy GamesSnowRunner became C:UsersPublicDocumentsSteamCODEX1465360 remote

I also had to change the extension for about 20 files.

M
Max TMN 25.10.22

A new problem has arisen: I switched to a map from the new DLC (v. 19.1), and there are all the names (maps and tasks) of the type RU_08_01_NAME, RU_08_01_LAKE_RACE_START. and no job descriptions. All previous cards work fine