3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
webber 25.10.22 11:01 am

Help Newbie!!!!! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Hi all!!!
Tell me plzzzzzz.....stealing things can interfere with
quests???? For example, in Balmore, the sword is in the tower on the wardrobe. I keep
thinking whether to steal it or not.... but it's not the current in it...
And also tell me an easy way to make money !!!!
I really need the initial capital (for more) no cheats
Thanks in advance!!!!!!
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 25.10.22

Not a fig does not hurt. That sword ("Sword of White Sorrow" if my memory serves me) you can poke calmly. And the money... Sell this sword... ;) The main income (at least for me, and I have $787,962 in the cellars of my Telvanni tower. Again, no cheats) came from sold things from Daedric ruins.

R
Roller 25.10.22

samii prostou sposob poluchenia money(mojno daje s pervim level):

1. Balmora:puzdij soul stone in the magick gild->go in the KALDERA->sell it's soul stone the skamp's(v gildii gorniakov)

2. Vivec city: obkradi sokrovishnicy 3 domow(key k odnou iz sokrovishnic- v shkafy(telvani)->much money+glass weapon+ebonit weapon and armor.

3.player->additem "money_100" xxxxxxxxxxx

T
Traal 25.10.22

Steal from blacksmiths

T
Traal 25.10.22

You can earn a lot of money in And'ral. Go to the manor district and rummage around in the houses of rich people. [REDORAN HOUSE Manor for example]

r
randall 25.10.22

On the Dren plantation, the old senile Dren stumbled on a sickly (for beginners :)) capital. So grab the scrolls for opening the locks and go to his villa.

w
webber 25.10.22

Thank you all!!!
But now I have another question!!!! All dread armors cost more than 50000 gold and the sellers
don't have more than 5000!!=(((( Maybe you know someone besides the Mudcrab????
And plzzzzzz don't offer to buy Tribunal & Bloodmoon! !!

V
Vidocq 25.10.22

Webber you are doomed to the Sea without Fornication and especially the Tribunal, there is no one with money!
Except for yourself, of course.

K
KyTy3oB 25.10.22

1. Find more expensive items, but those that a scamp can buy:
Orc armor - about 2000 per item, some dwarf armor (that is, the Dwemer, like the Dunmer are called), maybe some Nord items, etc.
2. Go to the scamp and sell them all one by one. You sell a thing, wait 24 hours right next to him, in 24 hours his money will be fully restored to 5000 septims.
3. Now that he has all this junk, you sell awesome expensive things like this: a more expensive thing is exchanged for a cheaper one by barter, so that the debit is less than 5000 septims, i.e. loot scamp.
Through such simple bookkeeping, you bargain for those things that are described in item 1 and simply sell them.

I earned up to 300,000 septims this way and this is not the limit, because. too lazy to sit for a long time near the scamp. What I’m too lazy to sell, in Balmora, in the guild of magicians, I put it on the carpet near the bedroom, I’ll have to, I’ll just grab another little thing, and go to Caldera.

P
PlayGround.ru 25.10.22

A real way, if the thing is expensive, is to seal the right mouse button with tape. And go and drink tea. HAHAHA!!!
In fact, the method proposed above is very rudder. I made a fortune out of it myself.

T
The lord of wolves 25.10.22

I have a somewhat off topic question. I played Morowind for a long time on a disk to check if there is no ... tell me where you can put clothes and all sorts of trifles so that they don’t disappear later.

A
Amateur 25.10.22

Put your clothes in those places that will not be affected by plugins connected in the future.

T
The lord of wolves 25.10.22

But Balmora will not be in Bloodmoon and the tribunal will not be affected?

L
LongVampire 25.10.22

The lord of wolfs
Anywhere, things don't disappear. For example, I have everything scattered on the square in Balmora.

L
LongVampire 25.10.22

PlayGround.ru
Well, of course you are a real draftsman)

M
Mel Shlemming 29.10.22

LongVampire
Well, of course, you are a real necroposter!