3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
740Alex740 25.10.22 11:01 am

Dual monitors (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone. Please tell me how to enable the multi-monitor mode on the Radeon RX 570?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicare 25.10.22

If you're talking about this, then here
Spoiler
If you just need to manage multiple monitors in Windows, then win + P.

740Alex740 25.10.22

I tried, one monitor is black and the other keeps the desktop. Maybe the problem is that I use a telly? Monitor via HDMI and TV via adapter. Now it seems to have launched, but the monitor is cut off from the bottom, and the picture on the TV is small, although others have all the rules, although the monitors are different

V
Vindicare 25.10.22

740Alex740
I have two monitors connected to my vidyahi, each via a display port and another TV set via HDMI. All 3 screens with different hertz (144, 240 and 60), and the TV set has a different resolution (4k, but the output from the computer costs 1440p). There are no problems, everywhere the picture is as it should be.
Perhaps you really have a problem because of the adapter, I can’t say for sure, since I don’t use it myself.

740Alex740 25.10.22

The monitor sits through HDMI and the TV set through the display port, cuts the picture on the monitor. When I press to combine three monitors, the monitor blinks, then it turns black, I don’t understand what the trouble is. I launched the game through the Radeon menu, it started up, only one was cut off and the other was small. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong or I don’t need a driver. And drive the buzz