3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VERSEL3 25.10.22 11:01 am

Game crashes (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

The game crashes every 10-15 minutes. I do not know why. The drivers are all new, the video card is RX 6600. I've tried setting everything to low. Still takeoffs. If you play at the highest. takes off faster. I unscrewed all the fans under a hundred so that there was no overheating, no result was given.
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lovecraft Rus 29.10.22

Turn on the vertical, it helped me in the spider

P
Pavel Rally 29.10.22

VERSEL3
How much video memory and RAM does it consume? How busy is the processor during the game? How loaded is the video card? Temperature of the processor - video card?

D
Dimon_Zorg 29.10.22

A similarly. It crashes constantly. I got to the prison, when they lead me along the corridor and generally flies out in one place. hz what to do

t
tinege2 29.10.22

crashes at the moment when you pull out the spear in the treasury from the skeleton, googled more than one of me this problem, it constantly comes out

d
denis-gilmanov 16.11.22

Flew at the very beginning:
In the properties of the shortcut, I ticked the tab "Compatibility"
"disable optimization in full screen"
"run as administrator" It
worked !!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.11.22

Set the swap file of the system's choice. Include the allocated memory in the monitoring. If the allocated memory is 38GB or higher, download another repack

P
Pravdorub2018 16.11.22

In the game, at some points, a sharp consumption of RAM increases, I have only 8 gb, the Mem Reduct program helped, which clears it when the memory is 80 percent full. Departures stopped