3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Benedikt Wolframovich 25.10.22 11:01 am

Is it possible for the GG to change the class to magical? (Lost Eidolons)

Subject
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 25.10.22

Benedikt Wolframovich
You can change to any, you need to pump what is required, and everything is pumped using a weapon of a certain type.
And yes, I advise a unique class for Eden, there is a warrior + mage, cool

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 29.10.22

James_Mails When
I got the magicians and first got to the camp, I gave the GG a book of one of the magicians, and I gave that magician a sword and a shield, and swayed in 1-2 battles. When the choice of a class became available in Act 4, for the GG I could only choose the next class of a warrior, and for a magician - the class of a magician. Maybe for the choice of a magic class, the level of proficiency in the book must be greater than the level of proficiency in the sword and shield?

s
sphinxes 29.10.22

Benedikt Wolframovich
and there all the requirements for the class are written. The magician needs cloth armor and books. archers - leather or plate armor and a bow, respectively, and warriors-axes and leather armor. Well, the knights understand the lamellar ones and the sword / spear and shield. I rocked almost everyone in two classes))) There are written recommended here in them and better, but in general, at least anyone at least in anyone. You only have to start with a commoner if the war is in a magician or vice versa

B

Sphinks
I gave him cloth armor along with the book - it didn't help.

s
sphinxes 29.10.22

Benedikt Wolframovich
means that armor and magic have not yet been pumped to the level of the next class. For me, for example, Andrea opened all the combat ones to level 30) 9 except for the Templar) Well, in general, it’s better to pump under the recommended classes, as I understand there are special abilities there. Well, like a silent arrow (against mages) or some Bishop's Revival. But everything is written there. It's just that a different character in the same class has different abilities, so it seems to me. it’s more correct to swing according to inclinations, Fortunately, the choice of heroes is very large

s
sphinxes 29.10.22

here in the window on the right is the required skill level for a magician (well, or any class) just click and see the requirements

B

Sphinx
Oh thank you.
Do elementals have any good AoE at higher levels?

s
sphinxes 29.10.22

I haven’t met Benedikt
Volframovich yet (except for some combinations - first I wetted it, then I blasted it with lightning - it flew to my neighbors in a puddle)) But I mostly play swordsmen and archers, and the Inquisitor is nearby