3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 25.10.22 11:01 am

Game optimization (Medal of Honor (2010))

Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7;
Processor: Pentium IV 2.0 GHz;
RAM: 2 GB;
Video card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900;
Hard disk: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version
In my opinion the optimization is very good!
Pretty good graphics!
64 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombayner 25.10.22

The main thing is that anti-aliasing does not stand in the firewood, then there should not be any brakes.

T
Twin Frozr 25.10.22

For such graphics, the game could be faster.
On my system (see profile) gives an average of 50 fps.
BUT, there is one bug. Every 7-10 min. game FPS will drop sharply to the level of 5-15 fps, and after about 30 seconds it is restored.
I don't know, maybe it's the crack...

N
Naturalus 25.10.22

you need to buy wisely ... it’s better to turn gray for a couple of weeks at the minimum, and then buy a normal processor, for example, a new one from AMD with an X6 hair dryer, I personally have it at 1650x1600 and the detail is max. 24-53 fps. I have Phenom II X3,2gb ram(fast memory),Hd4650+hd4290!

b
bubble trouble 25.10.22

Optimization ok, ok?

L
Lvinomord 25.10.22

Will there be patches?

s
scarcrow 25.10.22

I have a question off topic. I start playing from the beginning of the game, I drive a wheelbarrow and then such a sign comes out there everything is in English and the game flies out
help????? Athlon 64 x2 +3800, Nvidia 8600gt, 2gb RAM,

N
Naturalus 25.10.22

we are not telepaths, in short, during the game you press Print Screen, then open the pin there, press CTRL + V, save and upload to http://fastpic.ru/ and here you give the link to the screen....
======== ===========================
In general, buy a better license, and it would be nice to install new firewood!

F
Fanyk 25.10.22

on my conf it sometimes sags even up to 24, mostly it goes 45-60.
optimization is the same.

D
DJ_KOT 25.10.22

On my conf it’s not going very smoothly, but it didn’t drop below 30fps (set max. 1280x1024)

D
Dima071181 25.10.22

Hello. Tell me, please, whether the parameters are suitable for the game, it slows down terribly.
AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor 5400+2.81Ghz. RAM 2GB. ATI Radeon HD 3800. Or is it time to change something?
Code black oops also slows down. THX

F
FAQxLL 25.10.22

60-75 Fps .............. + If you record with fraps, then 45-50 fps. I won't even compare with COD :D

S
Saqo88 25.10.22

optimization is excellent. I wish Black Ops had the same

C
CHIPUCHILO 25.10.22

A friend gave a litsuhu, before that the pirate stood. The face is even uglier. I have never seen so many brakes and lags. BlackOps flies at maximum speed without a single lag, and it's impossible to play this "G". Not only is the plot designed for idiots, but it's also buggy. After saving, the fighter starts spinning in place, you turn in the wrong direction and everything freezes and you have to go through the mission again. Multiplayer is made half as cool as SOD.

f
flints 25.10.22

CHIPUCHILO
In crooked hands and Tetris will freeze and fail.

J
Jackson[x] 25.10.22

Game optimization - This is the only thing that is normal in the game.
CHIPUCHILO - I don't believe it.

C
CHIPUCHILO 25.10.22

Flints, where does the curvature of the hands? You don't write scripts yourself, you load the game. If the difference is noticeable to the eye and the pirate did not lag like that.
G.Castel, I believe, I don’t believe ... People write that the SOD is buggy, but at the top it flies at maximum speed without a single glitch. And in MONA, the company starts with a glitch, from the 8th time you have to go in to play. And from any save. And the network is working fine. Punkbuster had to be downloaded from offsite, since the executable on the disk did not run.

J
Jackson[x] 25.10.22

Ah, well, maybe glitches. I thought your medal was slowing down.

ps At the expense of the code -And what do you have for percent with vidyuhi?

C
CHIPUCHILO 25.10.22

Profen 955, and vidyuha giraffe 460 zhts

J
Jackson[x] 25.10.22

Already checked at 460, in nature does not slow down.

A
Alien_26 25.10.22

Optimization is good)) at max. settings does not slow down at all)