3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 25.10.22 11:32 am

How to fix freezes, stuttering (Gotham Knights)

On Steam:

Right click on the library, go to properties and paste this -force-d3d11 into Launch Options:

For those who play through the Epic Games Store:

Click on your profile icon in the top right corner, select Settings, open settings options for Gotham Knights and paste this code into Additional Command Line Arguments:

6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PhysxN 25.10.22

How he was made a moderator. There are simply no words. Why 2 identical themes? Why does trondale appear in every released game and always create 2 to 5 topics with not the smartest questions.

m
m01533nk0 20.01.23

It. Not. It will work! Game only on DX12...

K
KIBERMAX 20.01.23

PhysxN
This is called artificial activity, to advertise the site, like a person with an idiotic problem (which is solved once or twice) will google the problem and like the first or some line will be PG, but in reality it doesn’t work, so our pseudo-forum moderator trying in vain, working for food.

PS in the meantime, the PG forum is broken, messages are lost to nowhere. and when they fix the name "KTTS".

And on the question of how to fix friezes and stuttering, it’s very easy to have a normal computer with you, the latest stable version of Windows 10 and up-to-date firewood, well, or wait for the developers’ optimization patch, and it’s even easier not to buy this slag and it’s even easier to return the money and buy something better.

C
Caserad 20.01.23

The best way to reduce freezes and stuttering is to put the game on an SSD
. Enable the scaling type parameter "AMD FSR 2"
For an average computer, medium settings, not higher.
You can't get rid of freezes completely, it freezes even at 3090, we are waiting for the promised patch.

A
AnRev 20.01.23

KIBERMAX
hahahahaha

I
Islam93 20.01.23

in the properties of the shortcut in the object field, add "-USEALLAVAILABLECORES" without quotes! helped me.
completely friezes and stuttering did not disappear, but now in much smaller quantities