3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cloudin 25.10.22 11:32 am

Text cracker - already in the process of translation (Gotham Knights)

Apparently, simple hard workers took up the translation of the game into greatness and mighty. First, as they say, machine translation (Google translator) will be released, then, already a full-fledged edited one. Terms of work are unknown. Everything can change, and the translation can be scored tomorrow (although it is unlikely, because the translation is only 19-20 hours). 10 percent of the entire text has already been translated.
So far, only one person has been translating, but, judging by the comments on the forum, there are many who want to join. Again, it’s too early to talk about the timing, but the fact that the translation is being carried out at all is already pleasing. Screenshot of the beginning of the translation (main menu) attached.

22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 25.10.22

If there is machine translation, then let them shove it yourself know where

d
down12345677 25.10.22

Cloudin
Throw the link pliz where you can see the readiness of the translation. At least play with Vasyan subtitles, otherwise I don’t see any point in buying without translation

W
Watapachi 25.10.22

right now would be in 2022, do not know English. Shame on the youth of today

S
Setesh 25.10.22

Watapachi wrote:
right now, in 2022, I don’t know English. It's a shame for today's youth
. Such comments got 10 years ago, aren't you tired of it?

a
awhite0403 25.10.22

Cloudin Good Evening, is there a link to the forum?

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.10.22

awhite0403
in Yandex 1st link

w
wolsu 29.10.22

Thanks for the post on PG =) Translation "semi-machine" for those who want here and now will be released either on Friday or Saturday. You can download it only on the author's website, I'll tell you in advance.

A
Ababkov Denis 29.10.22

wolsu
semi-machine is like the most incomprehensible or kosyachnye moments are corrected independently or how?

A
Ababkov Denis 29.10.22

DEDGAMER
The Chronicles of Myrtana (and this is a full-fledged RPG for a minute) passed with such a translation and that's okay. Still, this is not temporary gta san where from such a translation one could safely score on the plot

S
StentorLp 29.10.22

wolsu a
10-year-old troll is probably sitting and that's it

I
In_live 29.10.22

They write that by the end of the week they will make a semi-machine translation.

K
KiraL226 29.10.22

Ababkov Denis
Half will be translated by ourselves, half through a translator (like a machine)

w
wolsu 29.10.22

KiraL226
means that there will be edits, but they are minimal. There are a couple of moments about the fucking abilities "Momentum", they called the scale as "Concentration" and the abilities themselves - Quick abilities.

A
Ababkov Denis 29.10.22

wolsu
OU now crack will be in great demand. The developers have removed Denuvo from the game.

w
wolsu 29.10.22

Denis Ababkov
, well, okay)) More times they will click on the download button)) Rusik himself is actually here -

https://wol.su/rus/12605-gotham-knights.html you. I need traffic. Thanks for understanding.

A
Ababkov Denis 29.10.22

wolsu
Excellent, now the main thing is to download it by the weekend, otherwise after the release of the Steam patch on a new

w
wolsu 29.10.22

Ababkov Denis
Well, patch-patches, they do not affect until some additions come out or something where text is added. and those. patches on the side =)

W
Waylon Jones 29.10.22

Thanks to the author for at least such a translation. In the original, although I understand most of the things, it’s still more comfortable to play in your native language and you don’t need to strain your head once again

g
gopnik741 29.10.22

FREEZbreez
downloads the savefrom file, and then it fails. So I support.

b
blackdelta 29.10.22

Setesh
That's right, we don't need to learn the enemy's language, otherwise they recognize another agent.