3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiom[Electrovich] 25.10.22 11:32 am

How to hire a crowd (NPC) with you? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Good people, STALKERS and gamers ...... I've been hanging on this topic for a year already .... it's been several times, BUT I still don't understand - how can I hire people into my team ??? Those NPCs that are highlighted on the map with a green dot (that is, friends whom I cured with a first-aid kit) ... it’s cool for one, it’s more fun to walk around but the crowd has more fun and there is someone to cover their back from snorks gggg))) help than you can ... I have the usual most stalker without shmodof mods and other things...waiting for your feedback!!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
l
lynxer 25.10.22

Have you played GTA? =) It seems that no one has made such a mod so far (I can make mistakes). In theory, it is theoretically possible to make NPCs follow you on your heels - the scripts have functions responsible for the organized movement of groups of NPCs, but here's how to make them fight for you - xs, but in theory, it's also possible (again in theory).

g
gid86 25.10.22

There is such a mod. I downloaded it under the name naparniki_mod though I haven't tried it yet. Description: Allows you to hire NPCs for the service of the GG. In the beta version, you can hire any non-quest character who has a first aid kit.

g
gid86 25.10.22

Mod applied. He gathered 5 stalkers with him and went with them to bring down the bandits at the ATP. Cool.

l
lynxer 25.10.22

Oh, I found the link http://sdk.stalker-game.com/ru/images/4/47/Partners_0.2.zip
Haven't tried it yet...

X
X-STALKER 25.10.22

Give me a new link, this one doesn't work

g
gid86 25.10.22

http://daimon.net.ru/load/0-0-1-77-20

X
X-STALKER 25.10.22

Thank you

A
Artiom[Electrovich] 25.10.22

Thanks guys))) Somehow I'll try out the mods !!! It's a pity that they didn't finish the crowd in the game...and you have to install stupid mods (Is it more fun to agree with the crowd?

n
nana_cS3 25.10.22

Yes, it's more fun, but the atmosphere of the game says something else - you're alone

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.22

Alone is better. You go alone and you are responsible for yourself. It depends only on you (well, and on all sorts of accidents) whether you survive or not.

S
Sanya life 25.10.22

I agree it’s not convenient to immediately answer for a bunch of stalkers

l
lynxer 25.10.22

IMHO, it was worth setting a limit on the number of hired NPCs - one or two, and that's it. For the puffing crowd rushing after you is not the topic is comical =)))

V
Vanya Zhmot 25.10.22

you can download the mod ABC + AMK + SRP ++ good modification and you can hire npc there and not only the truth weighs 158mb

a
a.lex 25.10.22

Guys, link from above to the "Partners" mod for which version?

D
DblMAN 25.10.22

For anyone. I built this into my mod

D
Dima95 25.10.22

I know this is off topic, but please help, maybe there is such a mod, I just missed it.

V
V0VA 1997 007 25.10.22

Guys, the game began to crash when a new game and loading what the hell?

N
Natake 25.10.22

here is a link to partners https://stalker-mods.su/load/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_call_of_chernobyl/vse_mody_na_s_t_a_l_k_e_r_call_of_chernobyl/bessmertnye_naparniki/51-1-0-3834?ysclid=l9ko4xjyus622419972#

s
shower pen 20.01.23

there is such shnyaga in many mods, and a similar one is implemented in the RFP and CHN, you can ask the NPC to take him somewhere or walk with him if there is nothing to do)