3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
another1802 25.10.22 11:45 am

Fucking Sophia (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

In general, I reached the 11th chapter, the cradle of centuries, to the gate that needs to be opened. Well, I pulled out a cart with a hook, opened the first two beams of the door. Then I went to the room where the boy was kept, stupid Sophia got stuck at the tables and couldn’t get out, I had to load the last save, I go outside, and there is such a fucking picture because of fucking Sophia, this metal door with holes, closed, the beams are all closed, but the mechanism is fixed with a hook and this topic is not corrected in any way. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SOPHIA. But apparently you have to, right? It's the fucking end already!!
I'm here for advice. But apparently, there is no way to fix this, and some earlier save is also not possible to choose.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
another1802 25.10.22

a
another1802 25.10.22

Okay, on the other hand, I also did not go through the first part in the first passage to the end, I left the last chapter, and only passed it during the second. Apparently, the same fate awaits here.
Then just don't make my mistakes guys. It's very embarrassing.

l
look look 25.10.22

another1802
and why the chapter, re-pass the checkpoint

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.10.22

another1802
What's hard? You go to download the chapter there are sections that have been completed. In the end, start with the 10th.

a
another1802 25.10.22

So, that's it, I noticed that before you open the game, you can do it from any chapter and any moment! So I'm stupid, only now I saw this cool trick :s Do not repeat my mistakes again

w
w2k 29.10.22

another1802 wrote:
Dumb Sophia was stuck at the tables and couldn't get out, had to load the last save, I go outside, and there is such a fucking picture because of Sophia the fuck
These are bugs. The same garbage was on level 2, the chick gets stuck between the chair and the table, I had to restart.