3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clownkill 25.10.22 12:40 pm

Cooler Master Storm Reaper gaming mouse

How do you like this mouse? I would like to take one. It costs more or less normally and according to the characteristics, nothing like that. One important fact is of interest. In it, you can configure different profiles and then switch them with a button?
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
clownkill 25.10.22

Here you go. good in principle. Just for me. Do you actually use this mouse? They would suggest that yes, how is it with her.

w
wonder1 25.10.22

clownkill
Alas, no. So look at reviews on popular markets in your area. Although this review would be enough for me to buy it.

S
Stanislau Ishchanka 25.10.22

the shape of the mouse, of course, is quite standard, but it is precisely these that fit perfectly under the arm and even use it all day long.

m
maxzeva 25.10.22

Pretty good mouse. Simple and tasteful. It would be interesting to drive her in games.

R
Raykor 25.10.22

The mouse is interesting, you can take it, judging by the characteristics, it is fast enough, a pretty good competitor to gaming mice from SteelSeries!

m
maxzeva 25.10.22

yes, now not only Cooler Master makes good mice, so it is clear that the long-standing gaming companies now have to move more in order to compete

R
Raykor 25.10.22

There are a lot of people making good gaming mice these days, but I personally have always liked Cooler Master models, and they are much cheaper than Razer mice.

A
Amarelius 25.10.22

I do not understand why everyone is so rode from Razer. CM in this case is prettier, and at a price too.

m
maxzeva 25.10.22

Check out Cooler Master Sirus. Almost everyone has this style and functional set. There remains only the price race

R
Raykor 25.10.22

Amarelius
Because it is believed that Razer is such a cool manufacturer, but as for me, these are just ordinary devices with a highly inflated price!