3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
foxskad 22.11.19 10:19 pm

Does the CPU 70 - 80 degrees ?

Good day !
B85m-g i5 4670K Used from 2014 - 2015 ( can't say) , and only not a long time in the tests (AIDA64) I noticed that in games the CPU temperature 70 - 80 degrees ( depends on the game)
Began to look for information on the Internet , one opinion is not all write different , decided to directly ask you.
Bent CPU with this temperature or is it the norm for him ? ( Cooler is standard , but I have other order) thermal paste changed six months or a year ago.
Thanks in advance!
24 Comments
Sort by:
k
kung fu master 22.11.19

Nothing bad will happen. When the critical temperature (90 degrees and above) the processor will go into protection.

f
foxskad 22.11.19

kung fu master
Thanks for the reply!

S
Silver Arrow 22.11.19

Upon reaching a critical temperature, the processor dramatically loses performance (the throttle starts to skip ticks ), if that does not work then the computer goes to reboot, but this is an extreme measure of the processor. If this happens, then you need to see what is wrong with your cooling system, or to clean or to be replaced by more efficient, even replacing the thermal paste can significantly lower the temperature. And critical rate in all processors are different, see the information for your model processor.

For example I vidyuhi was heated to 100 degrees, started to lag and if you continue to play it, then it was off for a while and the game crashes, accordingly, the temperature dropped sharply and it was possible again to play and so on, but it is a stress for the video card/processor. Replace thermal paste and clean radiators and lubrication coolers helped reduce the temperature by 20-30 degrees under load and average temperature of 70-75 degrees peak 80.

s
saa0891 22.11.19

StormX07 wrote:
All up to 70 and then overheating. What do graphics cards have processors.
Where do you read of such nonsense,70-80 degrees is normal operating temperature.

b
bloomm 22.11.19

StormX07

T
Telyr_Derdun 22.11.19

saa0891
yeah, especially with Intel with their thermo-ointment under cover (x

s
saa0891 22.11.19

Telyr_Derdun wrote:
yeah, especially with Intel with their thermo-ointment under cover (x
I've always had Intel,including the i7 now 7700K (temperature in games 50-60 degrees),if you do not do extreme overclocking,everything is fine, and if you so annoying,do scalp,although the majority of people who buy percent without the unlocked multiplier to even think about it not necessary,at least buy the box instead of a normal tower cooler.

D
Daidjer 22.11.19

foxskad wrote:
games the CPU temperature 70 - 80 degrees ( depends on the game)
For me it's too much. I 3770К, with a tower (cooler master rr-h6v2-13pk-r1 hyper 612 ver.2). The temperature Proca in games 40-55 degrees (depends on games). And then 55 on any one core. I have and none are the same temperature.

T
Telyr_Derdun 22.11.19

saa0891
I just don't understand why Intel so save on percent over 30K Rublev
why not make a normal thermal interface in the form of liquid metal at such top-end processors? what's the salt?
on here. read.
https://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/thread/129180/
the author of a topic not the only one.
someone is lucky, who does not.

s
saa0891 22.11.19

Telyr_Derdun wrote:
I just don't understand why Intel so save on percent over 30K Rublev
why not make a normal thermal interface in the form of liquid metal at such top-end processors? what's the salt?
Well, it matters not to me.

Telyr_Derdun wrote:
on here. read.
I've read similar before you buy another PERC from Intel,however, I had the opportunity to check out how it works and what problems I found,moreover the two friends are the same percent,and again no problems,I tested and checked.

Telyr_Derdun wrote:
someone is lucky, who does not.
I strongly doubt that this problem has mass character,with the same success can be about any hardware to say,I bought vidyahu or HDD and it works shitty,you're out of luck,since there is always a certain percentage of the marriage,if you married me on a healthy instance under warranty,if the problem is massive then no one will buy it.
In the end you no one is forcing you to take the Intel,buy AMD,like they do the century that it came out normal.

g
gennaz 22.11.19

saa0891
do scalping
to purchase a box instead of a normal tower cooler.
Easier to buy a Reisen with solder and no steam,enough for him boxed cooler,the games above 40° the temperature does not rise.

f
foxskad 22.11.19

gennaz
In my case, not easier. As for Reisen will a new mother + frames, that is, consider a new computer.
Replacing the stock cooler solved the problem , now is a tower and everything is normal.

O
OkGo 22.11.19

foxskad
With a normal tower even in a decent acceleration temperature was supposed to go to 50-60 degrees in the most demanding projects.
Such a picture?

f
foxskad 22.11.19

OkGo
Yes , something happened.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 22.11.19

foxskad wrote:
in games the CPU temperature 70 - 80 degrees
If you play for an hour a day 3 days a week - 5 years stretch. if for 2 hours or 4 days - not a promise:)

f
foxskad 22.11.19

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Almost 4 years worked.
And I played more than 5 hours a day.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 22.11.19

foxskad
Well, then all is well. The limit there was 100, and the voltage You do not explicitly set 0.2 V above normal.

S
Slava Frost 22.11.19

Nothing to worry about. The main thing is not 100 or higher, and then all poprawitsja

L
Lolnickname111 22.11.19

Temperature is normal but I advise you not to run just cause 3,Dying light,GTA 5 On maximum speed.

L
Luka_gg 22.11.19

Lolnickname111
And what will happen? The maximum settings that affect the CPU?
I can say Yes, but temperature readings are not important here.