3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
teretoto 25.10.22 12:40 pm

Multiplayer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I played multiplayer, everything was fine, now I want to go in, an error occurs, I reinstalled everything and the cartoon and the game does not help,
the game was downloaded from Steam

9 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo35 25.10.22

download the new version for 1.15.http://ets2mp.com update the game to version 1.15

A
Anatolych1 25.10.22

Unable to check game version.
Would you like to try again?

The version of the game is not suitable for multiplayer, or some mods are connected.

t
teretoto 25.10.22

There are no Anatolich1
mods, the cartoon was downloaded from the off site
and I do not participate in any beta ....

L
L1no 25.10.22

teretoto
In beta, put version 1.14.2

t
teretoto 25.10.22

L1no

N
Nick Monaro 25.10.22

Where do the goods go at 1.15 after the first delivery??

N
Novi France 25.10.22

Make sure you have the latest version required to play MP (currently 1.15.1.1); either press yes until it connects - it doesn’t work out reinstall mp (with registry cleaning) Write the same to support or wait for the next mp patch

J
Jan Elistratov 25.10.22

I have the same problem. I redid everything that can be redone, I suffered for a week. And here comes the new version of MP. Happiness and joy. I've been playing for exactly 2 weeks. And tryndets! Gave an error, Windows stopped working, the game crashed. Just like that time. Again, this is a great board. And nothing helps! I'm desperate! Guys, help me out, I’m even ready to financially reward someone who will help and identify the problem! My VK profile https://vk.com/panik_control

k
kulikaff 25.10.22

Maybe I’m off topic (I just recently purchased this toy), but I have a question: does
the feedback force work on the steering wheel in the game? I have a MOMO Logitech steering wheel.
In other simulators, the return is normal. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?