3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferrum747 25.10.22 12:40 pm

[x] Gamepad for PC

In general, guys, I decided to buy a gamepad for my PC. But here's the problem - I don't understand this, because I'm a PC boyar, and I don't know a damn thing about gamepads.
For a couple of hours I smoked forums, and I realized that the very norms of the company are, of course, Logitech, and it seems like a Defender. Decided that it is better to take wired. But what and how - I do not know.

I want to take it to drive in shooters, like in cod4:mw (cartoon), try a couple of races, well, all my favorites played with new sensations, otherwise I was already tired of the keyboard / mouse, I want something new. I'm looking forward to your help, guys.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
John371 25.10.22

As for me, the best option is the Xbox 360 gamepad (wired of course)

d
dobro4insky 25.10.22

Ferrum747
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/peripheral/vibiraem_geympadi_ruli_dgoystiki-690050/

T
TheSTIG126 25.10.22

I think the best choice is the original Xbox 360 gamepad, I have had it for 4 years and I have no complaints. No crap with the definition and installation of extra software.

Y
Young Meerkatik 25.10.22

I realized that the very norms of the company are, of course, Logitech, and it seems like a Defender.
Logitech looks cheap, feels cheap, and doesn't cost cheap.
Defender - and they look and cost like cheap stuff, in fact, this is cheap stuff.
Even EXEQ is already doing better defender and logitech.
take a pad from Juan, for example. New and normal, for example.
In shooters, slag in the forehead, look how the pervert hooks his fingers in a shooter, imagine what it would be like to paralyze his hands while lying on the couch

For racing there are special pads like HKS, but the usual sensitive one is suitable, for fighting any Chinese cal.

T
Tempatilomnus 25.10.22

For me, the best gamepad is from the Xbox 360, after it I don’t want to sit down at the keyboard. Good vibration, comfortable buttons and triggers, universal for almost all PC games that support the gamepad. Once I bought myself specifically for FIFA, since not all tricks could be done on the clave. In shooters and RPGs, I have not tried racing.

v
vladik865 25.10.22

I advise you to take the Xbox 360 ... I have the one that has the Xbox 360 for windows for 3 years, everything is super.

B
Balda716 25.10.22

FPS + joy = masochism

g
ggame 25.10.22

take the gamepad from the shaitan box, norms

M
Mr.Sirocco 25.10.22

If you think about taking a gamepad, then only from XBOX, if you take a steering wheel, then from those available in G27 stores.
Shooters are only a keyboard / mouse, but all sorts of arcades and gta-shki are easy on the joystick.

n
newrbinezzz 25.10.22

Boxing, from ONE or 360, it doesn't matter

S
Ssppaammeerr 25.10.22

Naturally, the best gamepad is from the 360th box, it is he who is the basis from which all games with joystick support on Windows are repelled (for obvious reasons)

D
DarkastCH7812 25.10.22

Get the xbox360 wired gamepad and play for fun

g
gtaman 25.10.22

http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/690050