3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valera.pokotilov 25.10.22 12:40 pm

Who snuck into Merold's at Caed Nua? (Pillars of Eternity)

I've been running around for about three hours in the sneak mode like a dibil, not a single crack and a secret lever, but what is it (
12 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 25.10.22

valera.pokotilov
There, on the level under the underground prison, there is an arch, it is closed by a spell from parallel to it, there are several corridors in one of them, the door behind it is Merold

v
valera.pokotilov 25.10.22

What prison? I can't even get into the castle itself

a
anthropolog13 25.10.22

valera.pokotilov
have you already got to the location? Or can't you enter the loca itself?

N
Nukk 25.10.22

You need to go through the gate to the courtyard.

h
humerskin 25.10.22

valera.pokotilov You enter
the location of Caed Nua, you pass fingers sticking out of the ground, you enter the tower, you chat with the throne, yes, yes, yes, with the throne it is still white and the horned throne opens the door (which is interesting for the developers at that time ...) you go down the corridor, you go down to you go through the prison you go straight and it will be like a door on the right you open it and the cut scene will start

m
moon duck 25.10.22

humerskin
For a start from this door it is necessary to find a key. And he, if I'm not mistaken, falls from a giant spider, located further down the dungeon.

S
Syberya 25.10.22

It seems possible without a key, with the presence of master keys and mechanics. At least I didn't go any further. After talking with the spirit in front of the door, she entered without problems.

v
vzglydizugla 25.10.22

opens with mechanics 5, if I'm not mistaken, but the key is from the spider. (By the way, I thought a unique boss, I already met 3 such mothers. (

A
Artemy Kruglov 25.10.22

antropolog13
good afternoon, but tell me how to get to the location Every time Nuna, she is not active is this a glitch?
killed the lord did everything possible and the location is not active, spoke with spirit but alas (

i
ironHAMMER.ms 25.10.22

It is necessary to go on the map to it, and in the right direction.

a
anthropolog13 25.10.22

Artemy Kruglov
look at the location closest to it and move from it

A
Artemy Kruglov 25.10.22

thanks a lot)