3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_D_V 25.10.22 12:40 pm

Improving the Battlefield Community (Battlefield 4)

Some kind of snot. I started playing the battle from the 3rd part, before that I only played in the beta bad company and then an hour at most. I came to the 3rd part as a beginner, you can say, at least I encountered the battle for the first time, I don’t know what, I was stupid at first, merged. But whoever has an idea how to play shooters will get used to it sooner or later, otherwise why play at all? At first I played as infantry because the technique was mastered gradually, then I mastered both the tank and the turntable and could fly normally on a fighter. The game is abandoned because the battle is fed up with who plays 4, he played 3 and they are not much different. Plus a bad launch of the 4th part. I didn't even level my rank there. And the fact that the video says, well, yes, there is such a thing and it was even more in part 3 than in part 4, in particular, base rape, he was also in bad company 2, I don’t know, I didn’t play at the expense of other parts. This is probably more a jamb of developers and not players. Bend over in any online game where you go for the first time against experienced players.
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurik Nikitin 25.10.22

R_D_V
You said everything correctly, but....when a person comes in for the first time...he runs to himself like this..and the exterminator kills him...then his eyes will pop into his forehead...how so, he will ask himself a question..then again .. then again .. and then the desire to play disappears ...

In particular, this is about me, I didn’t play BF4 for 4 months, I went in, the fighter was killing me, I was shocked ...

Of course, I went in as an observer, and on this pilot ... I don’t know how to say it .. if it’s cheats, if it’s programs that allow you to fly like that .. he had ....

But the fact of the mood in the game has deteriorated)))

Y
Yurik Nikitin 25.10.22

and I support the idea!

I got caught on May 10, people on the fighter .... well, he flies too well .. at the end of the battle 60+ kills and 3 deaths in total ....

Here's a meeting, I'll definitely record a video)))

R
RicoChico 25.10.22

Improving the Battlefield community
Wait for the new BF. All shit goes into it.

a
arg22 25.10.22

marsik12
of the Battlefield series plays people much less than in CODE
And why such conclusions? I looked at the online statistics now in the last code - 900 people are playing. BF4 plays 6k only on PC and another 27k on consoles.
COP
, there are many reasons for this. it is known and heard about as the most popular multiplayer shooter by people of all ages. ever since 1.6. In addition - it has a trading platform - it attracts both those who like to leave show-offs, and those who like to earn money on such. CS is much more affordable. CS is much easier to learn.
BF is a much more hardcore, complex and expensive game - thus its target audience is older. And the older people are, the less they play games. So everything is logical.