3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witcher1998 25.10.22 12:40 pm

Sharp drop in gaming performance

In the evening I played burnout paradise fps 39-60 on ultras, now 19-20 on low 35, I launched the San Francisco Driver the same 20 fps no more and so with everyone. didn’t work, I also searched for viruses. In short, I was shocked, the laptop went crazy. (i3-2330m 2.2, 4 GB of RAM, gt 520mx 1 gb) Help!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 25.10.22

witcher1998
Check if there is iron overheating.

What to do cleaning withcleaner did not give anything
Of course, this will not work, the program only removes junk files and errors in the registry.

Firewood installed again new ones did not give anything
Also logical. Since the drivers were such that there were no problems, they could not take and deteriorate.

I also searched for viruses in short
Look, if there are any processes that eat resources heavily. Maybe the miner caught.

w
witcher1998 25.10.22

V-Nine
Does not overheat, the RAM seems to be normal ..... now I’m downloading the doctor web

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 25.10.22

As you already understood, perhaps these are viruses. And the easiest and most effective way to get rid of virus-related problems is to restore the system to the moment when everything was fine. If you call this method noob, you can keep trying to fix something with Doctor Web, then 10 more programs, after which you will realize that it is useless. Viruses are now such that you will find them. You may be lucky, but recovery is the fastest and easiest. True, it may not be a virus, but still try.

g
gtaman 25.10.22

witcher1998
Tell me what the infection was.

-
-SK.art- 25.10.22

V-Nine
Tell me what the infection was.

I would venture to suggest that a friend caught a typical miner virus.

g
gtaman 25.10.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
And I suggested the same above. Looks like this one is gaining popularity right now.

w
witcher1998 25.10.22

V-Nine
It's him)

w
witcher1998 25.10.22

V-Nine
In general, doctor web is an excellent scanner that saved me more than once, and basically the laptop accelerated a little more and removed a couple of advertising banners that I could not remove. In war thunder fps 40-45, the average on medium medium settings sometimes up to 26 but mostly 33-70 fps

g
gtaman 25.10.22

witcher1998
Yes, I used to use it, helped.