3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego3000 25.10.22 12:40 pm

How would you get out of the hospital? (outlast)

In this game, in my opinion, after the hero goes to the hospital, and going through the storyline, I notice one fact! In fact, we had a much better chance of getting out of this place. For example, through the same windows on the 2nd or 3rd floor, which can be broken (or which are already broken). From improvised materials, for example, a bed sheet, build a rope and go down it to the street.
While we get outside, you can build a flyover from boxes or boxes and also jump over a wall or a grate.
Can climb to the roof and then go down the drain.

What methods would you use?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morphine 25.10.22

I would get in the car and leave at the very beginning when we were near the gate.

t
tours 25.10.22

I remember towards the end of the game, when you hide in small rooms, with beds like, and this boar, which GG calls a piglet, looks in on them. I just thought. there would be a reality, the window would bend and jump out nah.

M
Maximmeteor 25.10.22

Stealth would have gotten out :)

D
Diego3000 25.10.22

Game_Hak
The smartest solution.

Maxim Meteor
Let's be more detailed, how is it?)

M
Maximmeteor 25.10.22

Diego3000
It all depends on how far I would have had time to go)
Let's say I climbed into the window of the 2nd floor, the lights went out.
The first thought would be: "Everything went to .. th!"

If suddenly the fame of a reporter blinded me and I would move on ....
Already bold, but, bl., crazy! I mean go further. Some mug is locking the door behind me!
The path is cut off! Fear is going through the roof, it’s pointless to go further, but no one seems to have threatened reprisal, I’m moving on ...

The treasures around it are terribly annoying and make it clear: something is wrong here. And here is the first meeting with Mr. Walker!
The result of the meeting: a couple of broken ribs, a couple of bricks and a very strong desire to get the hell out of here!

Here I would have turned on stealth) As the last syklo, quieter than a mouse (bl., and not without reason!), I would pretend to be a shadow.
or a hose on the floor. In stealth mode, the shadow would fly to the nearest windows. Why, the body is on adrenaline, all in stress and fractures. Siganul would like to give a drink.
That's the whole stealth :)

D
Deathxleo 25.10.22

When Walker grabs GG and throws it on the floor, then in my opinion you can climb up the arch, for example, make a barricade of tables and back, back along the same path to a warm car, when you climb from naked men over the window, you can fall off the wet rim and down , you could try to pile on the doctor and "friiii" (C) and then climb over

T
Tula Potsik 25.10.22

What all the heroes gathered here. As far as I remember, when you get out of the car, the gates behind are closed, so you can forget about the jeep.
Jumpers through the windows, apparently, forgot about the tall fence, I don’t remember with wire or not.
Stealth would have ended either like Gg, when he was locked up and there was no way out but to climb to the doctor, or with a simple murder by psychos and the subsequent rupture of the fart at the corpse of the "hero" (the scene after the stairs when the psycho rapes the headless corpse), because the psychos are better they are guided and know any nook better than a hero from the outside.
I wouldn’t dare to meddle in such a place alone, I would call a sidekick for insurance, or I would simply take my mobile phone on the road with me as always and immediately, as soon as I saw blood on the floor, I would call the cops.
At worst, I already had such a thought when passing through - I would go to jail, behind bars, put on the clothes of prisoners and begin to live there.

D
Deathxleo 25.10.22

Tula potsik
This fence that closes you can climb over

I
Infiltrator 25.10.22

If I wanted to leave, I would have left, if, of course, they had not been killed out of stupidity.

A
Almaty Racer 25.10.22

Tula potsik
At the very beginning it is said that the phone stopped catching somewhere a kilometer away

K
Keks 25.10.22

By the way, when we return to the administration building on the second floor (near the place where Walker is missing), there is a small blockage of shelves and something else. In general, there it would be quite possible to crawl through and exit in the same way that he got into the psychiatric hospital.

K
Krio 25.10.22

Well, no one forbade me to go out into the street. build build steps out of boxes. Here is only on top constipation prickly. there's no way to get hold of it.

K
Krio 25.10.22

Deathxleo
wonder how? it is sharp on top.

T
Tom_without_Jerry 25.10.22

Brick in the window and FREEDOM!!!!!

O
Overclock[er] 25.10.22

I would have thrown the first object that hit the window, breaking it, and then on the street already through the fence I would have jumped with a run :D and just do while the main character is wandering around the hospital, there are so many things that you can fight back against these psychos, but no, the game is done so that he cannot use these items of first defense and just stupidly runs away from them.

M
Mel Shlemming 25.10.22

And it would be even better to pick up the weapons of the special forces and shoot all the enemies. But the game does not provide for this, since the developers make us feel like a trembling creature.

K
Keks 25.10.22

and just do while the main character wanders around the hospital, there are so many things to fight back against these psychos.
Maybe he could fight back against ordinary psychos, but against Walker it would not help.
And it would be even better to pick up the weapons of the special forces and shoot all the enemies.
Have you seen their weapons in the game? I'm only at the end of the game and that's broken.

s
slender535 25.10.22

I would jump out the window

T
Tula Potsik 25.10.22

Overclock[er]
MelShlemming
Schoolchildren, something you do not drive on your Amnesia and Slender for the lack of the ability to repulse the enemies, but got mad at a good game. Go on playing your vraface or whatever is fashionable for you.

K
Kisel777 25.10.22

Two options - with a car and without a car:

1) - with the car: If the game were more realistic, then Walker would not have crept up to us so suddenly when we crawled between the barricades, because then he should be in another place. I would take something (a chair, a bedside table) and break with it the glass that Walker breaks with us in the game, and then I would jump calmly through the hole to the 1st floor; or like this: I would crawl between the barricades, go down to the 1st floor without any problems, because ... yes, the door to the first floor is closed, but you can crawl through the space between the bars. Well, then - I would find the key card, as in the game, I would open the door to the control room, through the local computer I would open those same gates, and then I would return to the street the way I came, that is, I would climb the stairs , would go up to the 2nd floor, and then, again, would return to the street in the same way as I came here - the same way, through the window.

2) - without a car. I would also get out into the street back, as in the first case, but what about the closed gates, you ask. What to do with them? How to get through them? As for the gate, no problem. The screenshot shows the "understatement" on the wall, through which you can climb, and if the GG does not jump, then he can adjust the car, climb on it, and then through the wall, that's all, he would stomp on foot.