3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DuhaWizard 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Anti-cheat (Warface)

"Everyone who is tired of cheaters in Warface, who does not want to play against players with Speed-Hack, against players with Aim and other cheats, write your suggestions here. We will send your suggestions to the developers. They don't want to fight cheaters so that the players bought VIP and donated (invested real money).So join us to create a resonance<the word does not fit clearly, but I can’t think of a worthy replacement yet>!
40 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georg625 25.10.22

+ Tired of these cheaters in pvp!

D
DuhaWizard 25.10.22

Georg625
How do you propose to fight?

D
DuhaWizard 25.10.22

Mr Doctor
Accepted and corrected!)

O
Oculus Mortem 25.10.22

I often encounter VX-kami, but I have never encountered Aim ... Once again, a sniper punched me through the walls in the hangar (How?!). I am also for anti-cheat from Velv. And I also agree that it will not be used. In general, all we have is a complaint about the player ...

Z
Zardonic_i_am 25.10.22

keep eating shit

r
rainbow_user 25.10.22

Chemist 2006
Aim is the most terrible, but very pale thing. Basically, they play with him on PvE in the company of clan members (they won’t burn him, after all).

Once again, a sniper pierced me through the walls in the hangar
. Probably pierced through the boxes (flame suppressor) or delay death.

T
The_apathy 25.10.22

My friends tell me that cheaters have now become banned in batches. True, players who have played at least once in a company with a cheater often fall under the distribution, without even knowing about it.
The system is not perfect, but at least some struggle is going on, and this cannot but rejoice.

s
sky game 25.10.22

Yes, the pipe is a game, all games from soap.ru are littered with cheaters
here the other day I went into the bottom of the cross fire, the cheater drives the cheater, aim, in, speed hacks, shooting through the wall, and so on.

O
Oculus Mortem 25.10.22

Rainbow_user Dooo
, ran into Aim today in PVP in the Garage... 53 frags, 2 deaths, normal, ok...

F
FiniSHER13 25.10.22

Until today, I have not met vhashnikov, but the snipe, which distributes heads across the whole map, got me today in a set with two aimers.

m
mr.blackcat 25.10.22

Indeed, the cheaters are sick of it ..... and the inaction of the administration is annoying .... no matter how much money you invest against an anonymous person, it will hardly help ...
about the VX ... yesterday, after playing in the hangar map, they began to accuse me saying that I have VX because that I killed through the container ...... but I didn’t even know what BX is
, you can kill through the container without a cheat, since there are many ways to find out that someone is sitting there, for example, when you see how your partner was killed team, and it is clear that only a sniper from the container could do this, either when the sniper is displayed on the minimap, and you can shoot through the container without a flash hider, or when the one you are shooting at runs away behind the container, you can continue to shoot at the corner of the container and you will get it. ...

-
-Vercus- 25.10.22

This, of course, is a stupid question - who is against ... yes, everyone is against cheaters (except for cheaters themselves)

BUT!

There will be no sense. Chitaki throw money into the game, what's the point of admins banning them? It's not profitable.

Friends tell me that cheaters have now become banned in batches. True, players who have played at least once in a company with a cheater often fall under the distribution, without even knowing about it

. An acquaintance of mine was banned because he had a cheater in his friends, so be careful.

M
MAGAMED995 25.10.22

Another interesting thing is to complain about them already without useful they all have antibans

R
Roman33 25.10.22

It is necessary to create anti-cheat together with the game and then they will not be this is my proposal

A
AbyR ValG 25.10.22

Gotta do PunkBuster

1Daniel1 25.10.22

I agree you need to create anti-cheat

D
DEMON77711777 25.10.22

It is high time!!!

f
fake777 25.10.22

Separate components are needed ... I propose a thick, clumsy and effective solution.
1. The game launcher must check the hash of the folder with the client.
2. A kind of software that automatically gives preds for programs that somehow interact with the Warface process. Only this miracle should not ban digitally signed processes and windows processes.
3. Eliminate the possibility of injections. Maybe item 1 is enough for this?
4. Make something like an antivirus scanner in the launcher, but instead of virus signatures, it should contain signatures of known cheats. Maybe it makes sense to use this instead of item 1?
5. Change admins. Maybe this is enough instead of the previous points?

M
Mammas 25.10.22

friends, here is the info from the WF website: (source http://wf.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=115)
"-What is the anti-cheat in the game? How is the fight against violators?
-A complex protection system is used, including the proven Starforce system and the company's currently unparalleled proprietary system that allows you to quickly block most players if they try to use prohibited programs."

A
ASUSTiger 25.10.22

Yeah, I created a new account here on the alpha server, so among newcomers in the rank of sergeant, every fifth chitak. For example, I've been playing for a week now and almost every PVP room has at least two cheaters, especially aimers. And after all, the main thing is not to be afraid to burn yourself, distribute headshots to the right and left, walk through walls and jump on mines. And you say that someone is fighting cheaters.