3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrHappyKill 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Linkin Park in Moscow 2015

LINKIN PARK are returning to Moscow this summer! After the resounding success of touring in Moscow and St. Petersburg in 2014, the band is delighted to announce their new show, which will take place on August 29, 2015 at the Olimpiyskiy Sports Complex!

LINKIN PARK have already released their highly successful sixth studio album 'The Hunting Party', released on June 16, 2014, the day the band headlined the Download Festival in the UK, the album went straight to #1 on the ITUNES charts in 67 countries.
The return to alternative rock and the departure from electronics is accompanied by a change in the production staff: Rick Rubin gave way to Mike Shinoda and Brad Delson. The album is also notable for the fact that for the first time in the band's history, guest musicians can be heard on their studio album: System of a Down guitarist Daron Malakian, legendary Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine and American guitarist Page Hamelton from Helmet.
The album has already earned high praise from the world's leading media:
Kerrang magazine called it "... the most powerful thing ever done by musicians ..", The Daily Telegraph - "... brought to perfection, exciting and making a very serious claim", and The Guardian - " …a loud return to real rock…”!
We are looking forward to the return to Moscow this summer of the greatest band on the planet and much loved by Russian fans!

Reference:

For the first time Russia was included in the concert tour of Linkin Park (Linkin Park) in 2007.
Since then, the team has visited Russia 4 more times: in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2014. A total of seven Linkin Park concerts were held in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
One concert of Linkin Park (Linkin Park) in Moscow was free - for more than an hour the group played for everyone on Red Square.
Tickets for Linkin Park concerts in Moscow always sell out at an incredible speed.
==========
Do you want to go? I wrote this just to tell, not to sell tickets. Because I don't sell!
0 Comments
Sort by: