3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spill Spill 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Calador Coronation Sword (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

hello everyone, do not tell me where to look for a scabbard to assemble a sword
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Farogim 25.10.22

Chapter 3, Kalador Island, in some of the towers behind the fiery river. Haven't arrived yet.

S
Sanya Baltic 25.10.22

One part is located near the lord of shadows, and the second is behind the lava river. But isn't it easier to mark the task on the map and collect the sword?
By the way, his damage is up to 90, I have been going with him since almost from the beginning of the game: I joined the demon hunters and immediately started the third chapter, and then I went to clear other islands.

J
JOKERIVAN 25.10.22

I just wanted to create a topic, at the expense of the scabbard, but there already is, even with an answer, promptly))
Sanya Baltic
And I won’t lose anything if I do this too (in the sense of the 3rd chapter I’ll move on to hunters), well, there are satellites or skills teachers , everything will be the same ?? the question is not specifically for you, but for those who know for sure

S
Sanya Baltic 25.10.22

JOKERIVAN Everything will be in place, skill teachers will not run away and companions will be waiting

S
Sanya Baltic 25.10.22

I’ll say more, if you start collecting all the satellites too early, without a normal ship, a bug may happen that the satellite disappears or will hang in the air over the ocean and there will be no opportunity to talk with it. There is already a thread on this forum.

s
sorokin-1997 25.10.22

Guys, I started making videos on rare blades Risen 3 on my channel. If it's not difficult, then watch them on my channel) https://www.youtube.com/user/ForeverTv2014/featured