3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrHappyKill 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Windows 10

I've been using Windows 10 on an old laptop for 3 months already....
There was already an error with the Internet...
WI-FI either connects, then writes that the network is limited, then turns off .... Advise what to do without losing files and not buying a laptop (I already found it for myself, and I’ll give this old laptop to my brother)
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrHappyKill 25.10.22

Can anyone please help with some good advice...

K
Kahran Ramsus 25.10.22

The problem may be in the router - see the system log on the router. You can try to assign a static IP and see.

M
MrHappyKill 25.10.22

KoranRazmus
Already checked... I forgot to say that everything works fine on other devices: Tablet, smartphone (3 pieces) and laptop (2014 borrowed from a friend)

K
Kahran Ramsus 25.10.22

MrHappyKill
What did you check? If you want to solve the problem, then lay out the full information: laptop model (full x-ki), router model (with firmware version). here, in general, it’s a gaming site, and not a hardware site, and even more so, not a psychic site. Why did you decide that this is a 10ki problem? Maybe your wifi is dropping? Did you install any updates, network applications (such as tangle or hamachi), did you change drivers? Does it work on a different version of Windows? After all, put the log of the router here (under the spoiler).

M
MrHappyKill 25.10.22

KoranRazmus
Well, as soon as I return, I will write everything in more detail