3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockandrolllove 25.10.22 01:05 pm

How to remove a witcher tattoo? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Is it possible to do this after Chapter I in Vergen? I can’t find the ingredients, at least give me a cheat!) I don’t want to play part 3 with this disgrace!
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamatist 25.10.22

Rockandrolllove,
if you don't know, I couldn't bring it together in 3 chapters, so be it, but in fact, a magician who is in a tavern can and what for playing the second witcher, write to forum 3?

r
rockandrolllove 25.10.22

Adamatist
There is no one there anymore, this is related to the game, it will be copied with the saves, will it work? I've been through too much and I don't want to go back! Philippa can, but she requires ingredients, I don’t have a cat and I didn’t find them in the city!

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.10.22

Aneshka sells all the ingredients. It is possible to reduce already in the first part. In the second also. Other herbalists should also have everything.

M
MrDmitriy65 25.10.22

Rockandrolllove
Walk around the merchants. Maybe they will.

r
rockandrolllove 25.10.22

I went around all the merchants in chapter 2, they don't have wolf aloe!

V
Vladimir_Alexandrovich 25.10.22

Rockandrolllove
Aneshka has a bandage in the first chapter.

M
MrDmitriy65 25.10.22

Rockandrolllove
In the second chapter, aloe can be bought from a mysterious merchant (who is standing near the tower next to the brothel). Information from the Internet, but I can not check it myself.

B
Blackstormed 25.10.22

There is a merchant somewhere in the city, I don’t remember the exact location, but all the merchants are marked on the map. He has everything.