3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_naumov 25.10.22 01:15 pm

What to take with you on the road? (Darkest Dungeon)

The composition of the provisions that you usually take with you
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xacka143 25.10.22

Torches, food (more), bandages, if you are rich, you can take a potion from poisoning and a key.

s
s_naumov 25.10.22

Money in the game is such a necessary resource that taking something extra with you can then "come around". I get the feeling that the game adjusts to the contents of the backpack, as I have repeatedly noticed that when I sent a batch with an empty backpack, I received all the things I needed from boxes and other storages. I also noticed that if you get a shovel, a torch, bandages, then this may mean that somewhere nearby there will be something to which it can be applied

d
djjack 25.10.22

I always take 8 food and 8 torches, extremely rarely a bandage if there is a lot of money in stock, and that's it.

S
SAAHO 25.10.22

8 torches, 12 food, 2-4 bandages, 1-2 shovels, as soon as I started playing, I constantly took keys, holy water, etc. with me.

O
Oweal 25.10.22

s_naumov
not always and not necessarily. once took 8 servings for a short dungeon. looted 2 more full stacks of hawka (! 24! pieces)

for a short dungeon I take 8 torches and 8 food
for a medium dungeon - 14-15 torches (sometimes 3-4 pieces are left, sometimes everything is used) and 16-20 servings of food (t because during the camp it is better to eat a double portion, and eating during the camp is not considered a game as eating (genius), although it may have already been corrected)
I haven’t gone to the big one yet, but I feel it’s necessary there like for the winter. ..

Bandages, all sorts of potions, etc. I never buy it because it's expensive. On veteran dungeons, you can take a key and a bottle of holy water to heal someone's mind on occasion. But due to the small inventory, it is still better to take only the most necessary.

c
cev196 25.10.22

if the dungeon is without halts, take food for two feedings and 4 torches is usually enough.
if with 1 halt, then the monks will help to hold 20-16 pieces of food and 8 torches, a shovel (does not always fall out) a key and something else, depending on how much money.
if two halts then food (40-50) torches 15 pieces because there will be a lot of fighting games and all sorts of things if there is money.