3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RelaxGrowl 25.10.22 01:15 pm

TexMod and texture changes in Assassins creed, (Assassin's Creed)

So, hello everyone, there is such a topic that the first assassin recently passed)))
But the graphics are not very good compared to even the second part (((
And so I found out about the TexMod program, with which I even downloaded mods to improve graphics, but they all improved little like: Altair skin improvements, hidden blade appearance improvement, etc. In general, guys, who knows how to get textures from the game so that they can be redone in Photoshop or is it done somehow differently? And it's even better if you write a complete instruction)
Thank you in advance ))
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha-Bro- 25.10.22

Forget it, it's already full of others, and you're in the 1st.

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 25.10.22

Well, the first one is much better than any Unity and Rogue

R
RelaxGrowl 25.10.22

Lyokha-Bro-
Well, after all, many are just starting to get acquainted with this game, and I think it will be more pleasant to play this game with improved graphics))

M
Mercenary 25.10.22

I know only one normal texture mod for AC.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/assassins-creed-2014-overhaul/downloads/assassins-creed-overhaul-final-version

R
RelaxGrowl 25.10.22

Mercenary
Yes, but he does not improve the graph so much ...

M
Mercenary 25.10.22

RelaxGrowl
Yes, but it doesn't improve the graphics so much...
Well, do it better, then we'll see, and the textures are taken from AC Revelations.

R
RelaxGrowl 25.10.22

Mercenary
I don’t want to say what will be better, and I don’t want to brag here, my goal is to learn how to get textures out of the game, and then I will try to do something))
And I had a plan to take the main textures from Revalutions, for example the same ground, or something else to take from others like AC 3 or Unity, draw a little on my own in Photoshop, it may sound like something wrong, but I'll try)))

M
Mercenary 25.10.22

RelaxGrowl
And I had a plan to take the main textures from Revalutions
Already in the mod textures from AC:R are used, why do the same again.
In addition, there will probably be a re-release of the first part, it seems like there were rumors.
In any case, in the first part, only physics is lame, and the graphic component there is quite good.

R
RelaxGrowl 25.10.22

Mercenary
_ for example Altair, etc.))