3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zikred 25.10.22 01:15 pm

CBT (Armored Warfare)

I change the CBT key from Armored Warfare or World of Speed ​​to the Skyforge CBT key
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skal777 25.10.22

Hello, there is a key for CBT Skyforge exchange for Armored Warfare

R
RoyOBener 25.10.22

Even does not come in .... It's been half an hour since the server should have been started

A
ACTIVE1 25.10.22

Where did the key come from? Won the competition?

T
Tomas Freeze 25.10.22

bought early access, now we are waiting for the 2nd quarter of 2015

b
butterbread 25.10.22

perhaps the alpha will smoothly flow into the CBT. from the 8th a new stage of the alpha (maybe not a new one)...

O
Old Hangover 25.10.22

SW. gamers! Oh, and now I’m getting sleepers ... Okay. The fact is that yesterday a friend was called to alpha, and since I didn’t give any non-disclosure agreements, I want to share my opinion about what I saw. All day I walked and looked at my watch: well, when is it already 18-00 (the server works only in the evening, 3-4 hours) well, E&I... Alas, I was disappointed. No, of course, this is an alpha test and it's stupid to expect a full-fledged game from it, but, gentlemen, this is THE SAME HERE. Well, with the modified graphics. But essentially it's the same. A hangar, a game pad, a reload stopwatch... and a bunch of everything. During the game, the feeling that you are in the same WoT, only with a different technique, does not leave. By the way, now when you hit, as in the ships, along with the removed HP, the modules that you knocked out are shown ... Who licked off whom? Unclear. I'm sorry, I again expressed my personal opinion. those those who have not seen tanks at all, or are not yet tired of potatoes, will find their place there (for how long is it true?). I'm not saying that the game is bad, no, I just didn't see ANYTHING new in it. Total at the beginning of 4 units. technology. ARTA (she has a sight not from above, as in a potato, but, as it were, diagonally), an infantry fighting vehicle, an analogue of our BRDM and PT-76. Who said that there are no branches of development is nonsense. Well, hired vendors are replacing her now. Until you open one tank, you won't see another. Depending on which tanks you play (NATO or USSR), you will get the next one. In general, the feeling of disappointment does not leave so far. Do not judge strictly. Good luck to all. but, as it were, diagonally), BMP, an analogue of our BRDM and PT-76. Who said that there are no branches of development is nonsense. Well, hired vendors are replacing her now. Until you open one tank, you won't see another. Depending on which tanks you play (NATO or USSR), you will get the next one. In general, the feeling of disappointment does not leave so far. Do not judge strictly. Good luck to all. but, as it were, diagonally), BMP, an analogue of our BRDM and PT-76. Who said that there are no branches of development is nonsense. Well, hired vendors are replacing her now. Until you open one tank, you won't see another. Depending on which tanks you play (NATO or USSR), you will get the next one. In general, the feeling of disappointment does not leave so far. Do not judge strictly. Good luck to all.

B
BorodaOLD 25.10.22

walker
Dear. If suddenly you are lucky to see something new in the entertainment industry - please report it on the forum, I will be very grateful. For me, AW is originally a game in which many game moments (as well as the policy of relations between the publisher / developer to the players) will be better than in WOT. Not a minute did not hope that the game will be unique. It's just that the wargeys are skidding in place. It seems that the thirst to cut down a little more dough at the end of the battle has led to somehow develop the project. Because of what I got tired of playing in WOT, I want something of a better quality. I hope AW will be at least a little better. Everything said is IMHO, and does not claim to be true. )

R
RazoR2702 25.10.22

BorodaOLD
subscribe to every word. :)

Y
Yes 25.10.22

BorodaOLD
War Thunder ?

B
BorodaOLD 25.10.22

ayes
what about tundra? Planes of norms, for whom IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad seems too much a simulator. And the ground ... who cares. And about the online that fell to the bottom, I think it makes no sense to talk. They made their contribution - they didn’t position themselves as potato killers, but they showed that tanks are now a fashionable topic, in second place after zombies IMHO. New ideas are not often thought out, but everyone wants to eat. So let's look at the development of AW. you look and it turns out something is not quite right. Well, how many people will play it is a separate question. )