3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrei73rus731 25.10.22 01:15 pm

The picture freezes, but the game is running (Mortal Kombat X)

when passing the storyline for cassie cage in the battle with divora, the picture freezes and the game goes on, what should I do ??
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

andrei73rus731
The same song, only I have it at the very beginning of the story campaign...

S
SIDerman 25.10.22

Take off your pants and run, the picture suddenly droops!) The port of the curve to wait for gigabytes of patches will not help!) I'm generally disappointed in the game!)

D
DiMario72rus 25.10.22

7 patch seems to have corrected the optimization, now it goes very well at max, although friezes are also traced

S
SimarglVV 25.10.22

DiMario72rus
Well, I don't know... I used to be better... friezes appeared like in part 9 before the first x-ray...

d
dimakozhanov 25.10.22

andrei73rus731
when passing the storyline for cassie cage in the battle with the thief, the picture freezes and the game goes on
I had this, but in another place, I turned off the game and restarted, this crap did not appear for the story company anymore.

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

DiMario72rus
So what's the problem throw a link to the patch(?)

D
DiMario72rus 25.10.22

the site does not allow the link to be given directly)) in short, on the rutor there are already 2 repacks with 7 updates appeared, try them

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

DiMario72rus
What are you talking about? Right there you can’t throw anything today, you can, well, or at least write the address of the line, unless of course it’s not difficult (?)

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

Well, or in a personal throw a link, by the way, well, as the norms. played without any brakes and lags?

D
DiMario72rus 25.10.22

Victor coy
I said that the friezes are still traceable, although it is very playable, everything is at maximum speed

a
andrei73rus731 25.10.22

DiMario72rus
please send me the link to the patch