3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayttekao 25.10.22 01:15 pm

My character is a werewolf and a vampire (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After completing the quest in the morphal, where it was necessary to clear the vampire cave, I had a bug, my character was originally a werewolf, but when I left the cave, there was an inscription "vampire blood boils in the sun" on top. Maybe someone knows how to fix it, I don’t want to create a new game t .k far gone.

Spoiler

Spoiler

_

7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 25.10.22

Spoilerhttp://en.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC_ (Skyrim)

H
HackerokX 25.10.22

DepisH
Screenshots under the spoiler, and tell me what exactly do you want to get rid of? (Vampire or Werewolf)
Information:
Spoilerplayer.removespell 000B8780 - will be cured of vampirism, the disease "Sangvinare Vampiris", which appears at the first stage of transformation (after being bitten). After turning into a vampire, this code does not work.
setstage 000EAFD5 10 - Cured of vampirism. Always heals, but only works 1 time as healing happens after the quest is completed (this code ends the quest).
- It's like getting rid of Lycanthropy (Werewolf)

A
Ayttekao 25.10.22

HackerokX
Thank you

d
diablo_7_13 25.10.22

better to be a werewolf, cons are minimized

J
Johnny1111 25.10.22

waspirism in morphale can be removed from an African-American sorcerer, in associates you can get rid of a werewolf

m
meta_KnightFan 25.10.22

If you have previously been cured of lycanthropy, then everything is clear: when you again become a werewolf with Aela, then only the talent for transformation is added to you, and the skill "Animal Blood", which gives immunity to all diseases, including "Sangvinare vampiris" - no. That is, you kind of "may get sick", hence the vampirism.

A
Ayttekao 25.10.22

meta_KnightFan
That's the whole point, I've never been cured of lycanthropy before.