3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NIKzzz_ 25.10.22 01:15 pm

Laptop video upgrade

Hi all!
In general, I have a laptop of the following configuration: HP Envy 17-j015sr (Core i7 4700MQ 2.4-3.4 Mhz/17.3"/1920x1080/8192Mb ddr3/1000Gb/gt 740m 2gb ddr3+intel hd4600). Plus, there is a separate GTX 850M board in a similar laptop with the CPU burned out for some unknown reason and the damaged motherboard, which is not yet on hand, so I think it’s worth bothering ... I’m very much tormented by the question of whether I can somehow replace these video cards with a successful outcome without any I searched on the Internet, but, as I understand it, the information on this topic should be for a specific model, which I did not find (toli blind roofing felts of a curve). In general, I think there are people here who will help me with advice, info. Computers went over a bunch, but this It was a long time ago, I had no business with laptops, but I think I can handle it.I really need help.
I understand the topic is specific and has been beaten for a long time, but I see there are enough folk craftsmen who can and someone says that it’s not possible, I really hope that it is possible
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.22

technically this is not feasible. can be changed only in the case of absolutely identical mothers.
most likely the bios will not fit stupidly even if the sites fit. and there will be param-pam-pam.
I think it's even more realistic to fix a dead mother than to rearrange something from one to another.

_
_NIKzzz_ 25.10.22

I took that laptop, mothers are the same, and in general everything is the same except for video cards, but they are soldered ... I will look for someone who was born with a soldering iron in his hands. My question is closed. Thanks