3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxell Russia 25.10.22 01:15 pm

List of teams at TI (Dota 2)

How do you like the list of teams invited to TI? What do you think about this (Deservedly or not given an invite? Etc.)

16 Comments
Sort by:
a
area 25.10.22

And de NAVI?

R
Ryu7ick 25.10.22

They were not invited by Valve themselves, but they should come as WILD CARD WINNER

R
Ryu7ick 25.10.22

Yes, and Na'Vi something has been completely drying up lately

R
Ryogi Shiki 25.10.22

Navi will not be on Ti5

M
Maxell Russia 25.10.22

Nikotinoz_ I
completely agree! But someone thinks that everything will be the other way around .....

p
poT9ka 25.10.22

Yes, there will still be qualifications. Either they will go directly, or they will get into the wildcard ... I think after they did not receive an invite, Zerych will give propison, warm up well and they will get to tee5.

R
Ryogi Shiki 25.10.22

Maxell Rus
team needs to radically change the composition of the

tail, as a more experienced player should be sent to support. the artstyle is not the same anymore, and the captain from it is weak.
you need to say goodbye to fanik - he feeds too much, he is useless in almost every game - 0.
Soneiko has a small pool of heroes that he plays well. everything seems to be in order with Danya, he just doesn’t need to pick heresy in mid, like a beastmaster or dk, he himself spoke about this in an interview

M
Maxell Russia 25.10.22

Nikotinoz_
"I need to say goodbye to fanik" I don't know for sure if you've seen the last Navi skating rinks, he stupidly ruins them because of his 2-3 mistakes, the game flies to nowhere, I'm honestly shocked how they merge from 1 player and still haven't kicked him out !!!!

R
Ryogi Shiki 25.10.22

Maxell Rus
, if specifically matches c9-navi and alliance-navi, then I saw

it not only about the last matches, we are talking about all matches during the year after ti4

g
ggame 25.10.22

VG will win, wangyu

M
Maxell Russia 25.10.22

GGame
Something in the region of 1-2 places)) I think they will

g
ggame 25.10.22

Maxell Rus
is also possible.

M
Maxell Russia 25.10.22

GGame
You see already and a suitable competitor has appeared;)

g
ggame 25.10.22

Maxell Rus
ooh, there will be a fierce battle if they are in the final))

M
Maxell Russia 25.10.22

GGame
yeah)) in vain they are not underestimated, today 82% paid)

g
ggame 25.10.22

Maxell Rus
anything can happen, it is impossible to predict in advance. So everyone is hoping for an epic semi-final and final)