3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skyscrew 22.11.19 10:20 pm

Hello people. (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

This is probably not the forum, but I just do not know where to write. I can't register an origin account, stopped at the moment when there should be an email with a confirmation code e-mail (mail for yandex.ru) how what why why email is not coming... thanks for any replies.

P. S Origin account, I need one of the game Star Wars: Battlefront 2
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 22.11.19

Skyscrew
Hi, I have a long time this was the correct code for a long time did not come, then the norms became, but in the end I Yandex changed to another mail. And they say tech support ?

S
Skyscrew 22.11.19

DemonXL1080
Unfortunately I have no way to contact those support because of regional restrictions.

H
Hipster1337 22.11.19

It is better to have Google mail. Where it all comes

S
Skyscrew 22.11.19

Hipster1337
alas, I have Google mail, but with the account on her that something strange happened, one day just could not go, writes неверны4 or not valid data, and an email with a password reset does not come, and when consumed with grief managed to contact those support the only sensible they told me that traces of breaking are not present.

A
Ar4er2016 22.11.19

Skyscrew
And phone the email attached?

S
Skyscrew 22.11.19

Ar4er2016
on Google mail I have two-step authorization and to Yandex through yandex come key

H
Hipster1337 22.11.19

Skyscrew
How do you get it all is difficult))). Unfortunately, something else can not tell.