3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrYnCh0.0 25.10.22 01:15 pm

Was anyone else there? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

As a result of the lags, I got to such a place in the skyhold, once falling through the floor. Then he calmly passed through this place into the basement, without touching the door that leads there.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrYnCh0.0 25.10.22

this is it, that place

R
RyomouS 25.10.22

this is an easter egg, if my memory serves me right

L
Lina Sheremetyeva 25.10.22

Yes, she is the easter egg.
And where exactly did you fall under the floor? And then I have such lags only when I get out of prison there.

n
nurbak 25.10.22

To notice him, you can turn the camera in a particularly cunning way, on the stairs leading to the Skyhold kitchen

L
Libera 25.10.22

this is not so much an easter egg as a texture loading glitch. every time I go from the cullen to the solas on the bridge and open the door, I have to wait for everything to load, otherwise they will screw down easier than an easy one. sometimes it seems that they made an easter egg there just to justify this brake

A
Amishor 25.10.22

I fell there when I tried to run out into the Skyhold courtyard from the main hall, when this courtyard had not yet loaded.

T
TimKar 25.10.22

GrYnCh0.0
easter egg from developers

G
GONE TO DTF 25.10.22

it's not a bug, it's a feature

T
TheKep 25.10.22

You can only get there on GamnoPK

G
GrYnCh0.0 25.10.22

It's a pity if you get closer - it disappears =

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.22

how he wiped the whole fortress with rolls, he didn’t hit it,
but somehow he climbed over the wall, he reached the inquisitor’s tower and there he died and fell into some kind of kitchen where there is a roof.
and on some maps on a flying moose, in principle, you can go out of the playing area.

D
Dezantegrator 25.10.22

I found this dude in DLC without a bug