3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuzmichvrn 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Wasteland Lord (Pillars of Eternity)

I don't know how to complete this quest. Killed Roderick and all ......, no experience, nothing. Kolsh disappeared somewhere. Questions would not have arisen if already at this stage, did not meet bugs. Thanks in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 25.10.22

kuzmichvrn
Kolsh is in an abandoned house in a Magran crossroads, at least he was there, though I chose the side of the king and killed him there. So try to get there

k
kuzmichvrn 25.10.22

gloccc
Now Dzhakko lives there, and Kolsha has caught a cold, he doesn’t want to pay for services and is hiding) But anyway, thanks for the tip.

k
kert117 25.10.22

kuzmichvrn
It's strange, the quest took place according to the method proposed by Kolsh (with the help of a priest). As a result, I chatted with Roderick, decided that I did not like this fanatic, and killed him.
The scene began, Kolsh came, said that I was well done and he would settle things with the duke himself. He also said that I could dig in the local treasury, but I never found it))

v
vzglydizugla 25.10.22

kert117
no one found it, oh, it's a pity (

k
kuzmichvrn 25.10.22

kert117
It's interesting that I immediately thought it was a bug, rebooted, killed Roderick on a new one, and the result is the same, it seems to start over or, even better, wait for patches. I just remembered the second Westland) By the way, did you pass the mission in stealth or destroy everyone in a row? I went through the second option, maybe that's the point.

s
sheikan 25.10.22

kuzmichvrn
I passed, killing everyone to the right and left, except that I did not touch the priests.
The quest passed immediately after the end of the brawl in the throne room - Kolsh came himself. So it's not a matter of stealth.

k
kuzmichvrn 25.10.22

sheikan
Wow ....... The script worked the third time, Kolsh pinned down, the quest was completed. Thanks everyone for the advice. More often saved to different slots, I made this conclusion for myself.

K
Ketonal 25.10.22

How to open a temple? who has the key?

H
HollowHeart 25.10.22

Please tell me where to find the witch who has the key to the dungeon?
And then I run, I run, but I can’t find it.