3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladlen Mogin 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Crashes after pressing ALT+Enter. Help. (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

I'll start over. I installed DiRT2 - there was a problem, it starts in a window. Okay, alt + enter and it would seem that the problem is solved. It was not there, after trying to open it in full screen - everything is black and immediately crashes, they say, the work of the DiRT2 program has been stopped. Launched through the integrated video card - all the way, just lags. Well, you yourself understand that the integrated video card is not for games. I don't know what to do, brothers.

Here are my specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4200H
GPU: Discrete - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M; Integrated - Intel HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 8 GB GDDR5
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladlen Mogin 25.10.22

PS With DiRT3 the same problem.

V
VAN_HELSING_94 25.10.22

install Windows 8.1 professional x64 and don't show off on an unfinished 10tk. And download the repack. If the game sucks, then you put money in * OPU.
And for your information MY hardware:
Windows 8.1 x64 professional
processor: AMD Athlon II x2 250 2 cores 3.0 GHz videocard
: Geforce gt 240 512 MB
RAM: 4GB DDR 3
of the new ddr 4 but there are few of them.
Yes, my game is a pirate. Draw conclusions alt + enter the game works and does not crash, I drive at the maximum.
The computer is not overclocked according to the standard. I threw the game on the disk and I'm not looking 100 times for the image that runs without problems.
OR YOUR TOP IRON IN *OPE.
DIRT 3 also flies it, I download it every time I want and there was never a crooked repack.
MY CONCLUSION you can’t use windows 10, you understand it’s a test, you just installed it and admire it, I know what I’m saying, downloaded it, sat down and rearranged 8.1 on the second day.

J
Johnny1111 25.10.22

Have you tried setting it to full screen in the settings, so as not to click al + enter