3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vraektor 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Josefka or the Idon Chapel? (Bloodborne)

Actually, who went further in the story, tell me where to send the survivors?
23 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 25.10.22

It’s better to go to the Idon chapel, because if you go to the hospital, then people stupidly disappear, and the owner of the hospital laughs and says that everything is ok with them.

V
Vraektor 25.10.22

gloccc
How about in the chapel?
Somewhere in passing I saw a comment, like in the chapel after some time the dude came, and there was a bloody stain in the place of the survivors.
Xs now somehow what to do, I already sent the grumpy grandmother to the hospital, but I still don’t know where to send the prostitute.
Is there maybe something on the "plot" where this is cleared up?

g
gloccc 25.10.22

Vraektor
Yes, there is just one NPC, such as Lautrec from ds 1, who starts killing other NPCs, that's all. So it's better to send everyone to the chapel, as they die in the hospital. And this NPC will be of the most homeless kind, you will immediately understand that it is him and stupidly you can bang him

V
Vraektor 25.10.22

gloccc
And, understood about whom speech. Dude poking around in a corpse?
But somehow it's still interesting what's going on with Josefka.

s
spasedemon 25.10.22

Vraektor It's
better to send a prostitute to the chapel

V
Vraektor 25.10.22

spasedemon
so what's the fundamental difference?
In the hospital, non-scripts simply disappear, and then this is not reflected in any way and is not explained?

s
spasedemon 25.10.22

Vraektor
In the hospital she will die. And if you send it to the chapel, then there will be an item that is needed for one of the endings, and she will be alive, she will give you blood and a gesture like. Just do not advise to drive people to hospitals.

V
Vraektor 25.10.22

spasedemon Tell me
then, please, what does the malicious granny in the chapel say and give?

D
DeadManWalking 25.10.22

Vraektor
Granny gives a sedative, you can ask her for 7 sedatives.

s
spasedemon 25.10.22

Vraektor
sedatives, talk to her while she gives them, then come in handy

V
Vraektor 25.10.22

spasedemon
I have already, in general, disappeared in the hospital)
And what are they for?

s
spasedemon 25.10.22

Vraektor
If you are talking about sedatives, then they reduce insanity, then they will come in handy, but you can do without them.

V
Valeryn47 25.10.22

Vraektor on the idea of ​​when you contact the mobs that have a HUGE brain for the place of the head. Either have gear for a huge amount of insanity resistance and MINIMUM enlightenment, or drink these bottles every 5-10s.

l
lNoRFoLKl 25.10.22

It all depends on the NPC. A prostitute, a stubborn and an old woman is better in Idon, but the little girl (who asked to find her mother) must be sent to Josefka, because she does not reach the clinic, she is devoured by a pig. And it’s also better to send a homeless person to Josefka, she will help him recover, and if you send him to Idon, he will solve everyone there.

E
Edge786 25.10.22

I found only a grandmother, I had already gone quite far already I had killed (Church Beast. Gascoigne, Amelie) was in the Forest.
where can i find other people?

R
Roslyak 25.10.22

Edge786
A nun is in prison (You need to dress in black church clothes), and a prostitute is in one of the passages near the square where two church giants walk, a homeless person in a mill in the forbidden forest (either bring him down or go to the hospital)

x
xXx ShadoW xXx 25.10.22

And I gave the girl a brooch, after the victory over Gascoigne, she burst into tears and that's it, there is no more answer from her. But you didn’t give the brooch, so you could send it somewhere?
lNoRFoLKl, Thank you!
"because she doesn't get to the clinic." Did you mean to the church? And that, in the clinic, she does not die?

x
xXx ShadoW xXx 25.10.22

Edge786, Look for doors and windows with lights on

l
lNoRFoLKl 25.10.22

xXx ShadoW xXx
Yes, I wanted to say that the church does not reach))) misspoke))) Well, formally, no, here's how to look. It’s just that Josefka turns her into a Tadpole, which to some extent leaves her alive))) With the homeless, the same thing, he also becomes a tadpole, you recognize him right away, he sits in the same position as when he was around + killing him will knock out the rune Monster

x
xXx ShadoW xXx 25.10.22

lNoRFoLKl
lol)))
And by the way, for some reason, my stubborn (who is next to the prostitute) did not want to go to Edon, I spoke to him about this immediately after I sent the prostitute there. I did not offer him to go to Josefka.
I think I need to re-level. I returned to him after some time, and everything is already there, there is no answer (