3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arnie Young 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Free access on Steam (Arma 3)

Arma 3 is now available for free free download on steam until Sunday. Earlier, in order to try these creations, I downloaded a pirate, because I didn’t want to pay about 2 thousand for the unknown. The game hooked on its complexity and realism. And now I saw it for free. Attention, question! If I download it now, will it be playable until Sunday or until the end of my days?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik820 25.10.22

Arnie Young
Until Sunday

7login7 25.10.22

only until Monday, a game that costs 2k is not given just like that ...

A
Arnie Young 25.10.22

Eh, sorry. thanks for answers

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 25.10.22

7login7
gave

M
M3tZeller 25.10.22

7login7
Last year they gave it, I personally bought it when all sorts of alpha / beta tests were over - right after the release of the final version for 350 rubles.

M
M3tZeller 25.10.22

Arnie Young
It all depends on your time zone, at least until Sunday 12 am it will be available. And if you're lucky with the time zone - somewhere before Monday afternoon

A
Arnie Young 25.10.22

M3tZeller
Thank you for your reply. Of course, vinegar is sweet for free, but with the speed of my Internet, it will definitely swing until Saturday. Well, if I decide, I'll buy it at a discount somehow. The only thing that upset me in the game was the optimization.

J
JUnnAmmED 25.10.22

Arnie Young
So now there is a discount. It costs 1k
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/bohemiaweekend/

M
M3tZeller 25.10.22

Arnie Young
What video card do you have? On Nvidia, everything is in order with optimization - 70-80fps at 780 at high + rendering at 4.5km.
What the game definitely lacks is terrible support for mods, all mods are installed literally from under any launchers or in general just by dropping them into the game folder. In addition, there are few mods, it’s simply not interesting to play in Arma3 now - from the entertainment only "RPG Live", "Breaking Point" and all sorts of "Epoch" in general, this boring crap will bother you after a couple of hours of wandering around the huge empty island "Stratis", you can run for half a day and not meet anyone, or meet a bullet and start climbing again on an empty island to collect loot. Of the interesting and dynamic, there are only "BattleRoyale", "BattleRoyale Ghost Hotel"
In general, the list of servers is wildly huge, but there’s basically nothing to play, or you don’t know the rules of the game - my advice is don’t buy, spend your money on something more worthwhile

A
Arnie Young 25.10.22

M3tZeller
On The Witcher 3, for example =). Thanks, old man!

M
M3tZeller 25.10.22

Arnie Young
Yes, the witcher will be a much better investment, arma3 will just hang on your account after 10-12 hours of play, I myself bought it only because of the price of 350r