3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ENOTGAMES 25.10.22 02:08 pm

Help urgently (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

15 Comments
Sort by:
f
free dead 25.10.22

It's okay, it's a goon detector. Hints that it is better to buy the game, and not to merge from trackers.

A
Anton Ananiev 25.10.22

When this happened to me, I just deleted it and downloaded another repack.

A
Anton Ananiev 25.10.22

FreeDead
Who are rednecks, and who are not majors.

E
ENOTGAMES 25.10.22

Anton Ananiev
I understand what you can download, but it's still a long time!

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

Anton Ananiev
I agree, and by the way, repacks from mechanics have been available for a long time, so let it download and everything will be fine, I had the same repack from mechanics, and there was not a single flight, lags, bugs, etc., so something like this)))

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

ENOTGAMES
And why is the speed bad for a long time?

A
Anton Ananiev 25.10.22

And immediately the major whores poked their minuses: "Fuu, pirates, what a shame! .." Well, of course, it's easy to talk about the support of all kinds of representatives of the gaming industry, when there is a lobster in the left hand, buckwheat in the right hand! But when you think about where to get Doshirak cheaper, then another opinion comes up. Especially when this game costs 900 RUB!!! 900!!!

U
UncleSaymon 25.10.22

en.dll-files.com/

E
ENOTGAMES 25.10.22

Victor coy
downloads so-so in 5-7 hours, but it will install 2 more

E
ENOTGAMES 25.10.22

UncleSaymon
Well thanks but now another error

E
ENOTGAMES 25.10.22

And can someone throw a crack?

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

ENOTGAMES
By the way, what do you have a pirate or litsuha, and here's the answer is very simple when installing the game, try it under. to an Internet, and try to update DirectX, in theory it should help)))

V
Victor Tsoi 25.10.22

ENOTGAMES
So take it and download it from some client or from file sharing)

A
ASUS men 25.10.22

ENOTGAMES Update
all libraries DirectX 5-11 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 - 2013 all versions still install OpenAL 2.0+ in games requirements for NET Framework 4.5+ if you install all this and update then there will be no more problems with similar errors game.

A
ASUS men 25.10.22

Anton Ananiev
Completely agree with you AT ALL!!! (forget about the minuses, the hands of the people itch, they minus, although they themselves download everything from the Internet, but they don’t have enough courage, for example, I download all the games from torrents for that I won’t list a lot of reasons, and I’m up to one place on your FUUU PIRATES, etc.) on >I<ope type such an inscription for yourself and then subscribe to it on the forums) PS There will be no pirates, there will be no unofficial patches and patches for games that developers slaughter for one reason or another, there will be no unofficial translations, some games are not translated into Russian language even text.