3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 25.10.22 02:08 pm

Disable Keyboard (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

there is such a problem, after an hour or half an hour of playing, the keyboard is cut down and the GG walks by itself ... and the mouse works ..... even when I went to the desktop and tried to type a message in VK, the keyboard still did not react .. only restarting the computer helps ... if someone has encountered this problem, please help
9 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 25.10.22

put the keyboard in another port if usb. And if ps / 2 buy usb claudia))

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 25.10.22

I have a USB keyboard and what is most interesting is that only in this game is such garbage

t
tesla707 25.10.22

So have you tried changing the port?

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 25.10.22

nooo ... and what does the port have to do with it, if only the matter is in the game itself ... before that, it first freezes for two or three seconds, and so twice, and then the kclave is cut down

I
IGNIT 25.10.22

Zh.e.n.k.a
this is not a keyboard .. just the system does not have enough voltage ... namely the power supply ... hence the shoals with devices with mice and keyboards

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 25.10.22

yes, why are you driving .... I’m saying that only with this game such crap ...... with the new kalda, this was not the case ... everything was at maximum speed on the cold

t
tesla707 25.10.22

Zh.e.n.k.a
nooo ...
well, then what kind of conversation can there be? You do not think that all your usb ports work the same way, maybe the pins of the contacts have already worn out and don't hold anything, maybe there is "carbon deposits" on the contacts, anything is possible. If you simply cannot check this, how else can you help?

P
Pavel Dilendik 25.10.22

this is all left talk, I have the same problem on my laptop, in the game the character walks on his own after I press go forward, ESC also does not work for a few seconds, as if the keyboard
is stuck (sticky keys are disabled)

K
Kurier_ADA 25.10.22

there was the same garbage, PuntoSwitcher worked on the computer, chopped it off and the lags stopped and did not climb out anymore. P.S. I play face