3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX890 25.10.22 02:08 pm

Technical problems of the game (Four-wheel drive. Trophy Murmansk-Vladivostok 2)

It gives me a fatal error at startup (Fatal error! Cannot initialize renderer (see crash.log for details)) Tell me what it could be???
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreenSnake34 25.10.22

In Omsk it is not possible to start the race - the screen flashes red - there is no way to go further (((

F
Flat92 25.10.22

It gives me the same thing (Fatal error! Cannot initialize renderer (see crash.log for details)) !!!

N
N1X_on 25.10.22

GreenSnake34
go to the setup menu all all for min.
you pass the race then you return everything back.
I think there the developers on the map put a spectator spawning on which we are returned to the track without even starting the race.

R
Remus123 25.10.22

i have the same problem, i start the game and i get a black screen and nothing happens

N
N1X_on 25.10.22

Remus123
Apparently you have a repack in which all the videos are cut out (like mine). Just at startup, press the three main buttons (inter, escap, and space.) Minimize and expand the game. This way you will miss this crap.

C
Cezar1980 25.10.22

ALEX890
you have a laptop with a wide screen, the game does not support it, but there is a secret how to run the game

C
Cezar1980 25.10.22

RE_actor
Agree

M
Maestro Game 25.10.22

Good day! The game went to 7 64, but the g25 steering wheel can not be adjusted, "left to right" does not plow, maybe someone knows the secret? Thank you in advance !!!)))

G
GarfiSan 25.10.22

When I start the game (as soon as I double-click on the shortcut), I get a fatal error (Fatal error! Cannot initialize renderer (see crash.log for details) downloaded the full version of the game. I have 7 64bit. Tell me what it could be ???

A
ARTOM KUZMIN 25.10.22

IGORKO
I have the same WHAT TO DO? Tell

x
x-zeroxx-2 25.10.22

Well, here's N1X on thanks, it helped, otherwise I wondered for a long time what for x ... I. windows 7 rules ho, ho, ho.

m
maxi577 25.10.22

TEMA-CEZAR
what's the secret?

m
mobilinmobile 25.10.22

Please tell me how to run the game on a widescreen laptop !!!

M
Mark Isaev 25.10.22

how to start the game

A
Anton Matveev 25.10.22

downloaded in the incentive grandfather island riptide and gets out when you start Fatal error! Cannot initialize renderer (see crash.log for details)) Tell me what it could be???

A
Anton Matveev 25.10.22

help what to do plz