3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NookieNel 25.10.22 05:00 pm

how to play joint operation online??? (Joint Operations)

how to play joint operation online??? Well, they created a good game of course ... but only
for playing online .... so someone will explain to me how to play online .... if there is no one there ... never .... what should I do?? ?Please tell me....
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaiR 25.10.22

And there with bots to play Mona, as in Battlefield''e. Like you create a level, you choose how many bots will be there, or is there a current small single and online ????
And as for the servers for playing on the net, for sure the bourgeois ones have already appeared, you just need to climb in the internet !!!

X
Xoxol 25.10.22

But the network does not want to join ... He does not want to and that's it! (
And he writes not a cd-key error, but some kind of fing about the version, although I checked it twice - the versions are the same!
Does anyone in the clubs have this game?

F
FaiR 25.10.22

Types, try to register Host Game Game Enable AI in the console and bots should appear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

L
Lobster 25.10.22

I'm trying to connect to Nowaworld, they offer me to Updait like the version is clumsy, I download the update (v 1.3.1.) I go again, I try to connect, but again the same garbage and so on ad infinitum, someone tell me what to do PLEASE! PS I have a license, I registered it, got the key and there is nowhere to register it :-)

F
Frank-Niagara 25.10.22

Omar, pliz, tell me the key

p
pepelac 25.10.22

To play on the Internet, it is not enough to be the owner of the latest version of the game, you must also have a license key. so everyone take money and go buy a localized version from 1C/Snowball. It's called peacekeepers. there is a CD-KEY. you need to put it in the registration form, which is on the Snowball website. fill out the form in Russian.

P
PlayGround.ru 25.10.22

izvinite, 4to ja na latin pishu.
Problema v update. Namely v failax. Ja tut polazal i nashe, 4to cfg faili imejut nekie lishnie bukvi naprimer dolzhno bitj po anglijski, a tam esho para bukv na ciryllic

d
dark. 25.10.22

bl * it is not necessary to enter CD-KEY, you can type any key of 16 characters, but the first 3 and last 2 characters must be letters

e
earring 25.10.22

Someone can write a CD-key Peacekeepers - Operation Typhoon, or tell me where you can find it, otherwise we can’t play on the grid in the hostel, I will always be grateful.

e
earring 25.10.22

Somebody write your CD-key, and I will give mine to him.

B
Burberry 25.10.22

Damn, guys, is it really too lazy to just read the forum .. There are no bots and never will be, you can beat yourself if you raise Lan - Cooperation.
Keys for installing Peacekeepers and Retribution on the forum - immeasurably !!!! Seek and you will be rewarded ;)

T
Timurovets 25.10.22

Damn all the mood beat !!!

HOW then to play on an Internet???

d
dimon9411 25.10.22

What we need:
1) Update ftp://89.108.94.86/patch/joe_jotr_update_101705_eng.exe

2) registration register https://www.novaworld.com/AccountManagement/CreateAccount.aspx

3) and then with this data click on the novaworld button and log in with your username and password

s
stalker7162534 25.10.22

dimon9411 Thanks for the advice, it helped!

s
shooter RU 25.10.22

I did not understand. I have a license what to do???