3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrealFox 22.11.19 10:21 pm

The graphics card is not loaded to 100% in Far Cry 5

Good afternoon everyone. Taschemta the problem is: playing Lights Shit on 5 RX590 + 7400 i5 3.4 Ghz and Richeza strangely works...
Then 0%, then 3-5%, then 20%, then again 5%, 100% (90-100% fps become normal) and again up to 40-60%. That kind of nonsense? In other games everything is loaded on 90-100%. Specified in the recommended GTX 970, which is in a corner sucking Rexy, but, for some reason my animal is forced to play me in some kind of slideshow. Just recently got the Apex, so everything is fine. loads of 100%, heated to 67-70 degrees, it goes to 120 fps on ultra. In Shitting Farah 5 same vidyuhi heated for the kind of 53-56 degrees and works at half capacity.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Decided sometime? What could be the problem? Curve engine or something wrong with the video card?
BTV in Ghost Recon Wildlands the same. Graphics there are, of course, worse than Shitting Farah 5, but proposes exactly the same (there is generally at the minimum salary all worth it and the only shadows are on medium and all hi 45-55 fps).
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
In Ghost Recon Wildlands you have more fps and it will not be because of the processor. About 970 then you got excited, Yes it is weaker but not even 2 times and not even half. Well, what about APEX and that of 120 fps on ultra you also fibbed, there is high 120 to hold can't. Far Cry 5 try reinstall since you have any problems with the game.

A
Ar4er2016 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
On what settings you play? How loaded the CPU at this point?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
If the percent reaches 100% load it is fully loaded accordingly it may not be enough and it will not load the video card on 99% that this sharp fps dips in some of the loaded points, and if the operatives only 8 then it wakes up loaded to the paging file on HDD or even SSD he is exactly slower than RAM.

D
DrealFox 22.11.19

KillKammbest
I keeps everything safely in team fights is not falling, I don't know what's on your mind. A more accurate benchmark record after 4 hours, now on study.
Do I have such a weak processor that GOST Rekon pulls not even medium? And what's the processor, if the shade is the graphics card? (do not understand the duties of videocards and CPU, but it's just logic. PERC - physics and geometry. Vidyuhi - other).

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
I had a i7 7700k, so even he has slipped into the GOST the Rekun until I changed to 8700k. Now it flies on ultra in 4k. Was not at all small friezes and podlahoviny. Percent change anyway!

D
DrealFox 22.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
So the matter is still in a miserable engine optimization, they have not learned how to do it. As you can see the game from yubisoft, so once you understand that this offer shit I will not go.

V
Vor Piratych 22.11.19

I have i5-4690к and 1060 vidyuhi in Full HD the game was going at top speed safely at a stable 60 frames nagruzkoi vidyuhi at 95-99%. And when you replace a video card on 1080 consistently gives 35 fps in 4K. And your percent is not weaker than mine. maybe the game is not friendly with AMD.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
Here's this fellow on RX560 same thing was load of games in General in zero fall:
http://users.playground.ru/1086624/
Ask him how he origoinal

D
DrealFox 22.11.19

[Denis]
All games or specifically for Far Cry 5?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
In games from Jubilee had been such he saw.
Here, the load walks:

K
KillKammbest 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
Ignat Sokur wrote:
I keeps everything safely in team fights is not falling, I don't know what's on your mind. A more accurate benchmark record after 4 hours, now on study.
So what is video where on the ultra you have stable 120?

D
DrealFox 22.11.19

KillKammbest
Yes, a little bit lied to. I have minimum 80 was (on ultra), but average about 90 (but we all know that the average fps - rate).

D
DrealFox 22.11.19

In short, thanks to all the experts who drove to my Prots, the thing was in terrible optimization of the game.
How do I know? It's very simple. I installed Dishonored 2, which, note the CPU recommended for the same that Shitting of the Headlamp 5. Ay 7 4770. In D2 I percent, ATTENTION, packing at 85-95%. On the ultra with thaa Atoll x1. Vidyuhi puffed 100%. was 49 to 54 FPS. As be all at once became clear.
The game with a slightly higher sistemkami lag less. Thanks for the great times, we (or rather, as normal) optimization. Thank Dionardo, he proved to me (and hopefully you) that my percent somewhere else to suit. And They, as usual, crap. Thank you all for your very useful tips. The topic is closed.

X
X_ray_83 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
Far Cry 5 is stool it uses only 3 cores ! And Denuvo+3 core is dark in 2019 there should be the engine of change.

D
DrealFox 22.11.19

X_ray_83
From infa about 3 cores?

X
X_ray_83 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
Yes, it has long been known to run a FPS Monitor and see the loading of cores, one core in 100% hollowed the other 50-60% !
This is not optimization but trash for multi-core percent type 8700K, and so on.

K
KillKammbest 22.11.19

Ignat Sokur
Ignat Sokur wrote:
Yes, a little bit lied to. I have minimum 80 was (on ultra), but average about 90 (but we all know that the average fps - rate).
How is that not an indicator? and then what index? There is also the time frame but it is necessary to consider only if you have stable 60 - 120 fps so that as they say was not only a stable average fps but the dips were not. But here you can rely on the 1% and 0.1% of the minimum fps and frame time as an indicator in dynamics.
Ideally, that picture was actually perfectly smooth should be not only average fps 60 -120 but 1% at least the same 60 - 120 and 0.1% as close to this 60 - 120

A
AcidOil 22.11.19

And in the graphics settings what quality is secondary or ultra?

h
hanerffis 08.02.21

X_ray_83 I
totally agree about multi- cores . I'm sitting on risen 7 2700 at 3.9hz and all the same 60-65 frames at the maximum schedule and the map is loaded at 50-60% 👍

J
Ju1cy0ne 16.11.22

try to put another RAM in the second slot, otherwise you seem to have one.