3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urist666 25.10.22 05:00 pm

Manus. Father of the abyss. NG+ (Dark Souls)

People, do not consider it stupid, but the question is the following:
I reached Manus, NG +, I didn’t fight with him in NG, tk. Just recently installed the DLC. I play tank with Artorias shield and zweihander +15. I even dealt with Arturik without any problems, and this fat brute is not given to me in any way. When he starts spamming dark magic, I start to get confused between flasks and pendant, or this dirty trick deals a sneaky blow while taking a life-giving potion. Tell me, please, experts, who used what tactics with this boss? Perhaps there are some tips to make it easier to pass. Just don’t offer to shoot him vilely with a bow)
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TEZ_ 25.10.22

http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%81_%D0%9E%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%86_ %D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8B
Here is the guide

Q
QULCK 25.10.22

urist666
I scored it without a shield with a katana and rolls, I did not use the suspension. Try to be easy

6yko 25.10.22

Summoning Great Wolf Cub Sif is useful, because Manus is distracted by him and makes it possible to sip estus. Try playing with suspension, i.e. drank estus and immediately changed to a suspension, so as not to be confused.

u
urist666 25.10.22

Thanks for the advice. By the way, I'm thinking of using inner strength and buffing weapons.

A
Asmoon 25.10.22

If without a shield, dodges do not help in any way (it happens that you can do it), take any fast 1H weapon under your stats instead of coloring. The regular Longsword fits perfectly. Darksword and Sunlight Straight Sword too. You will kill him for a long time, but it is safe for yourself - the consumption of stamina per blow is not large and the quick recovery of the blow, you will have time to hide behind the shield. Manus, although predictable to hell, is fast as soap in a basin