3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polyak24 25.10.22 05:00 pm

Launcher Issues (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, such a problem:
I started playing recently, I liked it, but something was missing ... I decided to try to install some patches (I had never done this before) and ran into a problem: in the descriptions for half of the patches there is such an item "Connect in the "Skyrim Launcher" esp plugin file.", and in my Launcher the "Files" item is not active, i.e. he is dim. I still tried to install some patches (improve nature, water). There seems to be a difference, but I can't say for sure. I decided to put some kind of clearly visible patch - I put garbage with women's bodies - it works. As for the rest, I'm not sure.
Questions:
1. Is there a way to somehow check if this or that patch works.
2. How to activate the item "Files" in the Launcher and is it necessary to do it at all?

Here is the screenshot of the launcher:

If something is not clear - I'll clarify, if the accordion - sorry)

PS I just put a patch on raincoats - it didn't work (As you already understood - I just copied the files, but didn't switch / turn on anything in the Launcher).
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 25.10.22

_AvaDoN_
Open My Documents>My Games>Skyrim>SkyrimPrefs.ini and in the [Launcher] section at the bottom add the line: bEnableFileSelection=1

P
Polyak24 25.10.22

nestrbob
Helped! Thanks a lot!)

D
Deucec 25.10.22

why is my launcher not working? I click install - zero reaction

D
Deucec 25.10.22

V
Vladislav Igorevich 25.10.22

Deucec
Most likely your antivirus ate the file "setup.exe"
Check if you have it. If not, download it. Turn off the antivirus before installing or exclude it from dangerous files in the antivirus

v
vigo24 25.10.22

Deucec
Reply.
buy the game and no problem

V
Vitaly Rozhkov 25.10.22

Buying on steam does not solve the problem. On the contrary, I didn’t have any problems with the pirate, but as soon as I bought it in the incentive, apart from the install and exit button, there’s nothing else ...

a
alexandrovitch 25.10.22

Deucec
Click install again